some people just dont understand!

iluvbump

Reaction score
I just need a big big rant!!
This girl who used to be my brothers gf every single day wants to ask something.. and not being mean.. but it feels like she just wants to be nosey..
anyway she asked me how i am.. and i said i was alright... then she said hows the flat? ....well i answered with "well theres not much you can say about a flat is there lol"
she goes to me..
"u never have anything hapy or nice to say
or anything about paddy"
so i say
"i dont have to sound mega happy all the time though.. and theres nothing to say about me and paddy.. its the same as usual.."
I dont know bout anyone else.. but me and my OH don't have an exciting day everyday..
now shes not even talking to me..
Ok i may have snapped but i dont have to sound mega happy all the time! and neither do me and paddy have to have a life like hers where her parents and bf spoil her... we dont have money to go out all the time or spoil eachother ... we have jobs... we have a home...we have bills...

And then to top that my OH informed me last night that a girl at his work whose pregnant brags bout how she goes out drinking still.. and she heavily smokes and shes 26 weeks pregnant!!!
It disgusts me that shes doing that kind of harm to her baby... and her dr warned her what it can do to her baby... and shes still doing it.. when there are people like us.. who want a baby and wouldnt dream of doing ANYTHING to harm a baby and we lost ours :(

ahhh i just needed to get rid of that.. sorry if i went on too much!

We all need a good rant! hehe! It makes me mad as well went I was preg I did everythign by the book...:flower:
My friend is like that ask's 1000 questions... what you been doing..why?
OMG! Why do you need to know, I dnt ask you?
:shrug:
Werid ppl ay :happydance:
Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Rant all you want I had one too the other day and it made me feel much better. Soo sorry for your loss and yeah it seems that your friend is just a nosey cow to put it politely. I have one of those at work and some days you just feel like saying go away go and live your life instead of wanting to know about everyone elses buisness. Also it bugs the hell out of me people who dont look after theirselves when pregnant. I have a friend (again who I have had a previous thread rant about) who actually admits to hating being pregnant and feels like to quote her "a baby cooker" she but this whole poem on facebook about hating it. She smokes and drinks ITS JUST SO NOT FAIR. Take care hun and rant all you want. Makes me feel normal too lol. x

just makes me so peed off sometimes. she REEEEALLY goes on at me.
she was judging me when i got pregnant cause i hadnt been with me OH long.
Okay no my bump wasnt planned, but my OH wasnt a complete stranger.. ive known him since i was 9 years old.. im nearly 21. i was on the pill.. it still happened and these things happen. And i dont regret it one bit!!!!
but anyway.. she judged me over it alll... soon as she hears i MC shes all "oh im so sorry im here for you" :| that.. annoys me.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->