Somebody? Anybody? Lend me your advice! :(

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
My nipples have been sensitive since ovulation, more and more eachday so far. Im 5dpo (If I ovulated) I dont temp or anything so I cant always be so sure. I also have little white bumps on my areola. Well at 3dpo (heres the weird part) I had started spotting pink for about 20-30 mins, it came with af feeling cramps. I havent spotted since and my nipples are still very sensitive to the touch. My spotting came with two smaller cm/red clots and stopped right after. Its very confusing. I used preseed about 6 days ago. Lasttime I used it I started spotting at 6-7dpo and my boobs started hurting at ovulation and stayed that way till my MC. Does anyone know why I would be experiencing these sysmptoms? I did have a very strange 'period' on the 4th, I threw up the whole day, very sick. I had a very weird sick feeling. I had globs of ewcm with a mixture of pinkish/red flow. It wasnt a normal flow tho, lighter than usual and companied by tons of cm lasted 4 days, didnt have af cramps like usual, normally I have horrid cramps. I feel like im going crazy :cry: I cant find any info that would explain my situation but some guesses would be lovely, I hardly get any help here anymore. I should test but im holding off for now atleast.

Hi didn't want to read and run , I would wait a few days and test , sorry I'm not much help I've never used preseed , good luck x

Sorry you're going through this but don't know what to say really. I used preseed and it was never pleasant. I used it twice and both times it was very painful for me during intercourse and also after I had a burning sensation. I haven't used it anymore.

Honey I don't think it's that no one wants to help you on the bnb boards I just don't know if anyone can speculate what might be happening here? It's tough for me personally when I try to answer questions on the ttc boards with out some sort of cycle tracking to go on. I know you don't want to chart or anything else to confirm O and that's perfectly understandable and a personal choice but I will say (especially for the several cycles after a loss) spotting/bleeding out of the norm can be very normal in my many personal experiences with this. The only way I knew what was what was by charting and using opks or I would have constantly been trying to figure out what every little symptom and spot could have meant. I saw your thread about preseed as well and though the gals were spot on in saying that whether they liked it or not it wouldn't hurt your chances. I read a lot more success stories on here with it then w/o it. I hope one day you will find i in yourself to hop back on the charting wagon or at least use opks so you can find some clarity with your cycles each month. I know it can be stressful but when weighing all this uncertainty and frustration of not knowing what your body is doing with charting maybe it's worth taking a second swing at? Good luck sweetie:hugs:

I completely agree with pandi...I'm sorry you are not getting the responses you want from bnb, but you have to understand we can't give you answers because we are not you and don't know exactly what's going on with your body either.

Unfortunately if you are not charting or using opk's than your cycle is always going to be more frustrating. I really think you should get back into doing that, if not for clarity, but for your piece of mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->