Somebody Please Help

ElliesMum

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I need advice! AF is due tomorrow so i used the first response preg test this morning (as i do each month!). Instead of weeing on the stick i used a bowl and did test that way. I was really shocked when i got two lines! (it wasnt first morning urine). One line is really faint but it is definately there. I waited a couple of hours and did another one but this time i only managed a dribble (tmi) and still another faint line came up. Is this a definate positive does anyone know? I am so confused, i want this so much i cant believe i may be pregnant.

sounds promising hun!

do you have any more tests? i would use first morning urine tomorrow or hold all day and test this evening!

good luck!!!

Thanks for replying. I'm gonna go and get another test and do it in the morning, at least i'll know more. I am supposed to be going into hosp for op on Monday 8th to find out why i'm not falling pg. I am supposed to be having a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy!

wow! i really really hope you are!!

keep us updated x

I'll be up at the crack of dawn to do test. Thats if i can wait that long, i'll prob do another one later!

If you have two lines, no matter how faint its a positive result!

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/bigpos.gif

Congratulations!!!!

Everywhere you read, that if you get two lines within 5 - 10 minutes (no matter how faint the second line is) it is a BFP! It's something to do with the body producing a certain chemical that it only does when it is pregnant!

It sounds really promising for you, I really hope you are preggers!:crib:

Oooooh i think i knew that really, i just couldnt believe it and really needed to hear it from somebody else. After trying for so long and having 9 miscarriages and losing Ellie to stillbirth last year, its really hard to be certain. I'll prob have to do a load more tests before it actually hits me. I've done nothing but cry this morning, i really cant explain how i feel. Happy, elated, overjoyed, confused, scared, terrified, all of those and more all at the same time. We have been ttc since losing Ellie in January last year and i had secretly come to believe i would never fall pg again.

Thank you all so much. I feel quite guilty cos i havent been on here for such a long time. Mainly cos like i said before, i had secretly given up hope of ever falling pg again and i used to get so upset reading everyones stories. But after my results this morning, this was the first place i thought of coming to for help and advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->