Somebody please talk round! Sooo anxious!!!

Miwi

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I'm 5 weeks today and I'm so incredibly anxious! I keep thinking the worst is about to happen. Let me say that I have had no spotting or bleeding, no awful cramps, I am still temping and my temps are getting higher / staying the same each morning, and I am taking a cheap pregnancy test most days and I'm sure they are getting darker ... I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to be worried.
But I really am!

Today my sickness hasn't been as bad, though I have had heartburn and my boobs (which were killing me, really hot and huge and sore) aren't hurting anymore, my nipples are just a bit tender. I don't really feel pregnant today and it's making me nervous.

My close friend had her second mc last month and it was heartbreaking, I don't know if that has something to do with my worry - I wonder how I can be so lucky twice.

Really just looking for someone to relate to and maybe reassure me :flower:

I'm just the same, I'm 5+2 after a mc in December. I'm so scared, but trying hard to take it a day at a time. Don't have much advice I'm afraid but :hugs: xx

I know how you feel. I am 6 weeks today and getting though last week was killer. I had a miscarriage last summer at 5 and a half weeks, so it was rough. But, I am in the same boat as you...I have absolutely no reason to be worried other than the fact that I am a worry wart!

I also woke up last week and panicked because my breasts weren't very sore anymore, but they came back with a vengeance a couple of days later. I have noticed that when I eat a little better, go for a nice long walk, and get a good amount of sleep that my symptoms seem to taper off a bit. It made me nervous too, but everything I have read says that it is normal and not to worry too much!

Good luck! Try to stay calm and do something to take your mind off of it.

Thank you! Lots of sticky dust to you. Am sorry to hear about your loss. So cruel.
I am panicking more now cuz my boobs actually aren't sore at all suddenly. Sigh. And yes, I just checked! Haha!!

I know how you feel. I am 6 weeks today and getting though last week was killer. I had a miscarriage last summer at 5 and a half weeks, so it was rough. But, I am in the same boat as you...I have absolutely no reason to be worried other than the fact that I am a worry wart!

I also woke up last week and panicked because my breasts weren't very sore anymore, but they came back with a vengeance a couple of days later. I have noticed that when I eat a little better, go for a nice long walk, and get a good amount of sleep that my symptoms seem to taper off a bit. It made me nervous too, but everything I have read says that it is normal and not to worry too much!

Good luck! Try to stay calm and do something to take your mind off of it.

Thank you! A day at a time is the right way to go I think, I am counting down to my GP appointment on Monday and then to my booking in, etc, just one thing at a time.
I hope my breasts start hurting again haha!! :dohh:
Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!! :flower:

I'm feeling the same. Well I go between feeling relaxed and just taking everything as it comes, to freaking out and over analyzing everything.

I'll be honest, this was our very first month trying, so it just seems to good to be true for it to happen this soon! My mom also had several miscarriages and so I have that in the back of my mind, and my sister in law had two recently.

Plus I come on here and see so many people struggling with losses and my heart just goes out to them!!! It makes me think though man is it even rational to think that it's possible for me to NOT have a miscarriage?

So yes, I can relate. haha.

I am feeling slightly better today though because I took another clearblue digital with the weeks estimator, and it went up to 3+ weeks like it should by now, so I at least feel like I'm progressing in that department like I should. I know I'll feel much better if all goes well at my first ultrasound on feb. 4th.

Hiya. I'm 7+1 now, had my booking appointment yesterday and told the midwife I was very anxious and she said not too worry unless I start getting awful cramps and or bleeding.

My symptoms fluctuate from day to day too and make me panic soooo much! Today my nausea and sore boobs have disappeared, but I have increased snotty CM. Heartburn is just starting now but I've eaten.

Xxx

Hi honey,
I'm exactly the same!
Your not alone :hugs:

Feeling the same as you! Hang in there - first tri will be over before we know it. :D

I was exactly the same. I became obsessed with going to the loo to see if there was any blood. Everyday I woke up and was still pregnant I wouldn't believe it! And at each scan I was terrified they wouldn't find a heartbeat. But here I am 40+1 and everything has been perfect. :) stay positive, wish I had enjoyed it more now as there was nothing to worry about all along. :)

Good luck I'm sure you will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->