Somehow I'm here

laila 44

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Ok so my hub and I weren't trying at all... I just had my iud removed bc I wanted to be on a break from it for a couple months. This was 2 weeks ago. However the night before removal we had sex unprotected for the last time.... When Dr removed it I realized I was on cycle day 16 :dohh::and apparently sperm can live quite long in there so there's a slim chance ... I had copper coil btw not mirena.

My period is usually every 27-28 days on the nose! Well today is day 29 and no sign of af at all.... I took a test 2 days ago bfn. So I'm in the clear right? Kind of concerned with the af cramps but no af... Making me a little nervous...

Sounds like you've yet to have a withdrawal bleed. You could be starting to have a withdrawal bleed. Also keep in mind that when coming off bc it can take a while for hormones to regulate. Bc can also shorten or lengthen your over all cycle or how long AF sticks around.

Sounds like you've yet to have a withdrawal bleed. You could be starting to have a withdrawal bleed. Also keep in mind that when coming off bc it can take a while for hormones to regulate. Bc can also shorten or lengthen your over all cycle or how long AF sticks around.

The copper coil doesn't affect hormones. I would test again to be sure if AF doesn't show in a couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->