Someone help me decipher my body!!

brownlieB

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm so confused, if only I had a crystal ball or access to an ultrasound machine lol.

So here's the jist of things.

I had coil removed 18th July AF came 12th August, All day yesterday (11days on) i've had stabbing pain in the right and left side of my pelvis. Unusual as I usually only get ovulation pain on the left.

So I guessed i'm coming up to or have ovulated therefore AF not due for another 14 days, thereabouts..

So WHHHYYY did this morning when I wipe have pink blood stained mucous there, and for most of the morning after everytime i wipe it was brown very lose ewcm???

If I've just ovulated then it's far too early to be symptoms of any sort, it's not AF as it's stopped now i've dried up completely.

I want to think maybe I ovulated early and the pain coinciding with the bleed, was implantation, but I don't want to set my self up for disappointment.

What does anyone else think?

It could be that your hormones are a little messed up after getting the coil out. Or it could be bleeding associated with ovulation - I don't think it's very common but it does happen. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about but they do say that if you keep having mid-cycle bleeding to get it checked out. Good luck!

Thank you,

It's stopped now, I think my body is trying to sort it'self out as I didn't have a period for over a year with the coil in. Not going back to it. I didn't like the idea of no periods, but also I was so bad at taking the pill I didn't want any "surprises"

I still have the stabbing pain in my left side which I still think is ovulation pain, we'll see what happens, i'm due Af Aug 31st xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->