Someone please clear something up for me?

Missnurse

Reaction score
Hi ladies

God I feel so annoyed. I used a due date calculator to get my edd, the first day of my last menstrual period was the 8th July it might have been the 7th, I ovulated on the weekend of the 26th and I got my positive on 7th august at 11/12 dpo. I'm saying it was that weekend I ovulated as it was uncomfortable during DTD and that is the only time it is. Now according to a due date calculator or ticker maker (lily pie etc) that puts me at 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I know it's not an exact science but I want to know of i have worked this out right?

I'm asking as I asked a question on a different forum and a member made me feel really stupid saying it didn't add up for my dpo I am 15/16 dpo just now as I'm not 100% which day I ovulated. Am I right? It upset me quite a bit silly I know it just made me feel so stupid :nope:

The due date calculator assumes you ovulate on calender day 14. If the first date of your LMP was the 8th and you think you ovulated on 26th that would be calendar day 19/20. Basically that would make you about 4 Weeks pregnant. Best way to correct your ticker is to add 5/6 days on to your calculated edd and use that date for your ticker. Just wondering do you normally have long cycles?

It is assuming that you ovulate on CD14. But it appears that you O'd later. You are probably closer to where I am on actual dating. The first day of my period was July 15 and I ovulated somewhere between July 25-28.

I only stopped bf 4 months ago so cycles are atill erratic, this cycle was closer to a normal cycle me ovulating on cd 20 is closer than any other month which is good. My lp is 12 days so when I got my positive on Thursday I was due on that day. I suppose a scan is the only way to know for sure. I'm just over emotional just now haha

If you set up a ticker based on when you conceived, it would change I bet.

Well congratulations anyways, if when you speak to your doctor you play on the erratic cycles thing they may give you an extra early scan to get your estimated date! Sucks having to wait until 12 weeks!

You are right using a conception calculator I'm 4 weeks & 1 day but it's saying I implanted 7th august that wouldn't make sense I got a good positive that day :-/

Hi I had a similar situation last year when I got prego after weaning. I wouldn't worry so much on the implantation date, since that can be anywhere on the map. If you know for sure that's the weekend you ovulated just go off of that. don't stress on it girl, I know it's frustrating. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->