Someone please clear this up for me about BFP and what I can or can't post?

jbsowers

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to this board and just read a few posts about not being allowed to post a bfp result on this board. I'm extremely confused by this.
If this is a board about ttc and we are all posting daily about how our bodies are healing after a loss and also sharing our ttc again stories......Are we supposed to just disappear off this board and go to the next board when we get a bfp???

I'm only asking because I'm hurting just as much as anyone on here and we are ttc again after our loss at 10 weeks in Jan and I've been sharing my progress all month and now understand that if I do get a bfp this week, I can't share that with anyone who has been following my progress??? If so, then what is the point of sharing at all if the only ending I'm allowed to give is a bfn, which I obviously don't want.

Sorry if I sound upset, but I'm just not understanding some of these rules or why anyone would be upset with someone getting a bfp when that is what we are all trying for.

Sorry, didn't want to read & run.. I'm sorry for your loss.. :hugs: I mc'd at 6 weeks last June & know how much it hurts.. :cry:

I'm not too sure on the rules either.. Like, I know that if you have your own TTC journal, that your aloud to post a BFP announcement & then there is a whole section for BFP announcements, but as far as posting a BFP announcement in the 'TTC after a Loss' section, I'm not sure of.. Hope someone answers your questions though..

Sorry for your loss :hugs: I'm so sorry you're hurting :nope: xxx

Re announcing your bfp, it is a little confusing, but as far as I am aware you are allowed to talk about your bfp, but just not start a thread about it in here, that's for bfp announcements, ie: if you are in a thread already discussing your ov and post ov journey with a whole group of other people, or if it's the long thread about the cmfm then of course you can go back into that and mention it, it's your successful ending! I think that's the case anyhow lol :wacko:

There are some rules somewhere.. but this seems to be what happens xxx

Thanks, I'm starting to understand what was meant about posting BFP's. I just wanted to make sure I didn't offend anyone if I do get the good news we all want.

10dpo today and bfn, but fingers are still crossed. It's hard to pin point this one because I m/c on 1/21/11 and haven't had af yet to go by.

Well, very very faint positive this morning. I'm still not convinced so I'm going to retest with a digital tomorrow morning. My opk was positive too so I think it's good news but I'm just so scared to say so yet.

what miu is the test that your using & how many dpo are you?

Well, very very faint positive this morning. I'm still not convinced so I'm going to retest with a digital tomorrow morning. My opk was positive too so I think it's good news but I'm just so scared to say so yet.

Good luck!!!!!

Good Luck hun!! x x

Positive EPT Digital today!!!!

I'm so excited but worried all over again! Praying for a happy 9mo now. I already called my doc and going for blood work on Sat morning and repeat HCG on Monday to ease my mind a little. Plus they have no idea how to even put me in the computer because I don't have a LMP date for them because I just m/c on 1/21 and haven't had AF yet. I'm 99% sure I ovulated on V-day so I'm guessing I'm very early. I guess I'll be moving to another board now. Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes and support through this hard time.

congrats jbsowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

That is great news!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"