Someone please do a reading for me

tryinhard

Reaction score
Hi my name is Vickie. My DH and I have been trying to concieve and it seems to be an issue. We did get a BFP in Jan 2012 but it failed. We started trying next cycle (Feb 2012). I am 28 yrs old with one son and really want another child. Can I expect a healthy pregnancy anytime in my near future?
Please and thank you!

I do tarot cards. I'll do a reading for you if you'd like. I've never done one over the internet before though. I need you to be calm and focus on your question - what is your question?

Hi my name is Vickie. My DH and I have been trying to concieve and it seems to be an issue. We did get a BFP in Jan 2012 but it failed. We started trying next cycle (Feb 2012). I am 28 yrs old with one son and really want another child. Can I expect a healthy pregnancy anytime in my near future?
Please and thank you!

Ok, I did your spread (attached is an image of it). ETA: I assumed your question was: Can I expect a healthy pregnancy anytime in the near future?

Two upright cards and one reversed means Probably Yes. So that's good news!

Card 1 = Princess of Swords: This card may represent you, or it may represent someone you know, or someone with whom you are communicating - particularly via electronic media, such as phone or internet (could mean me, actually). Whoever it is, they may well excel at communication skills and verbal diplomacy and they also tend to be bright and agile, enjoying intellectual challenges and team sports (ok kinda not like me, halfway maybe!). The card can also indicate good conversations, or a new phase appearing in your intellectual life - a new impulse to learn and grow, or a fresh viewpoint that is just dawning.

Interpretation: This card could represent me, but the fact it is upright is good re: your chances of pregnancy. It could also mean you are considering going back to school or learning about new things.

Card 2 - Ace of Wands: Meaning - Conception, Birth, Initiative, Creative energy.
Now is the time for creative activity, or for any endeavor that requires plenty of energy and enthusiasm (like having another baby!). It can also represent the quality of initiative - taking responsibility for an idea and putting it into practice, with optimism and firm belief in its success.
This card can also represent/symbolize conception and/or birth of a child.:thumbup:

Card 3 - Prince of Wands Reversed. Meaning - The reversed card can denote a liar or bully, a rebel without a cause, or a heartless lover. It can also indicate someone unable to control their temper, who leaves a trail of emotional devastation behind them. Alternatively it may suggest that you are actually avoiding passion, excitement, and adventure. Journeys may be delayed, or your may find yourself endlessly procrastinating.

Ok, it's up to you to interpret what you think these cards mean. But the 2 upright/1 reversed means Probably Yes, and you have the Ace of Wands which denotes conception and birth, so I'd say it's a very positive reading.

I've attached a picture of the cards in your reading.

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel