Someone please help. i'm confused and in despair now :'(

spanzee

TTC monster #1.
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I know this is a long shot but i need some advice i need someone to help my mind!!
Sorry in advance for TMI.

I was due on early last week.
I ended up starting bleeding 5 days late, I came to terms with I weren't pregnant. However iv been talking to my best friend who has a child. And she thinks I still could be. Reason being...

Bleeding only lasted 3 days I normally last 5-6 days. I'm normally really heavy and leak a lot which I didn't bleed as much as normal i had enough to fill a pad once a day, normally i get through 2/3 a day and at least 2 during the night. I normally lose lots of large clots and I had 2/3 very small ones. And the colour was brown then a dark red, brighter red and back to brown. I got really crampy when I started bleeding, but they soon passed and could go about like normal.
Normally when AF shows, i have to take pain killers every four hours on the hour, strongest i can find and i cant move.

Thing is i have quite a flat belly normally and I bloat a lot before coming on and around day 2/3 I start To go back to normal where as it's been 3 days since I finished and I'm still really bloated belly feels solid still look pregnant haha. My friend said I still look like I did before I came on. I still feel huge and bloated just like im due my period. which im obviously not.

My friend said she had the same bleeding when she was pregnant with her son.

Why could this be or could I be pregnant?

also iv had no discharge or bleeding since Monday early hours. I went the loo yesterday around 4pm and iv had a light brown discharge again. it was the tiniest amount and not had anything since.

All iv had is a crampy stomach again today with a bad back ache. however my stomach has been helped by sitting with a hot water bottle all day!

I know every pregnancy is different and shouldnt compare to my best friend but..
COULD I be pregnant. Iv never felt like this before. So confused!!

Someone please help!! im in despair here now.

p.s sorry its so long :'(

Girl, you should go test!! I'm surprised you haven't already, unless you didn't mention it in this post.

Yes, you could very likely be pregnant and it sounds VERY promising to me!!

Grab a few FRER tests and pee on one! Usually the morning hours are better to take the test (Which it's 2pm here, so I'm sure your hours are way different.)

Take a test, and if you are still concerned afterwards make an appointment with an OB or go to a walk in clinic and get a quick blood test.

If you're not pregnant, it may be a good idea to make an appointment with your OB just to chat about your experiences.

Good luck, sweetie!! Keep me posted! I'm very curious!!!

Does it really?
I havent had the time to test yet! im a busy bee!

everyones telling me to test but im so nervous. me and the potential father split on monday evening so now im just all over the place :(
He said hed still be there for me and the child but it doesnt feel right. after 9 months of trying its such bad timing! xx

Does it really?
I havent had the time to test yet! im a busy bee!

everyones telling me to test but im so nervous. me and the potential father split on monday evening so now im just all over the place :(
He said hed still be there for me and the child but it doesnt feel right. after 9 months of trying its such bad timing! xx

Yikes!!! That is VERY bad timing!! I'm sorry, girl!!

You should still test though, just to be sure. Since ''AF'' has already made her visit, you'd either have to wait another cycle out or take a test, but if you are pregnant it should show up on a test by now.

Only time will tell about you and your guy. You never know what will happen. ;]

My oldest sister and her man dated back in high school. He was a bit of a crazy guy and she was quiet so they did not match well and ended breaking up. YEARS later they ran into each other while they were with mutual friends and that was it. They've been married for at least 11 or 12 years now She tells me regularly that if her and her DH Larry hadn't had split up during the first time, she's certain they wouldn't have lasted till now and could quite possibly not even be together.

They've had a beautiful family together with two boys and he has been there for her through her cancer and infertility issues.

The distance definitely made the heart grow fonder.

Keep your head up, love. AND TAKE THAT TEST!! :thumbup:

You should still test though, just to be sure. Since ''AF'' has already made her visit, you'd either have to wait another cycle out or take a test, but if you are pregnant it should show up on a test by now.

My oldest sister and her man dated back in high school. He was a bit of a crazy guy and she was quiet so they did not match well and ended breaking up. YEARS later they ran into each other while they were with mutual friends and that was it. They've been married for at least 11 or 12 years now She tells me regularly that if her and her DH Larry hadn't had split up during the first time, she's certain they wouldn't have lasted till now and could quite possibly not even be together.

They've had a beautiful family together with two boys and he has been there for her through her cancer and infertility issues.

Thanks. weve only been official ten months. we rushed into things. this is the fourth time weve split now. he cheated on me three times and still took him back. i think were both just done now. i love him to bits and miss him like mad already but i think its for the best :)

i guess im gonna have to :test: arent i! haha. i cant wait till next month to find out. he wants me to test to just to make sure im not. as im typing this my sides a little crampy now. really dont know what to make of this situation.
I just dont know what the possibility of it really is tbh. im only 19 and new to this. none of my friends have been through it. so i cant ask anyone.
out of 100 i thought with the bleeding i had it was 0/100 and now everyones saying they think i am and to test! i was like :O WHAT! haha! xx

Thanks. weve only been official ten months. we rushed into things. this is the fourth time weve split now. he cheated on me three times and still took him back. i think were both just done now. i love him to bits and miss him like mad already but i think its for the best :)

i guess im gonna have to :test: arent i! haha. i cant wait till next month to find out. he wants me to test to just to make sure im not. as im typing this my sides a little crampy now. really dont know what to make of this situation.
I just dont know what the possibility of it really is tbh. im only 19 and new to this. none of my friends have been through it. so i cant ask anyone.
out of 100 i thought with the bleeding i had it was 0/100 and now everyones saying they think i am and to test! i was like :O WHAT! haha! xx

Yeah, forget my sappy story.. It's hard to me to think positive towards cheaters.

But, Anywhoo! YES girl, female bodies are miraculous and pretty strange.

AF and BFP symptoms can be identical, but there are some things you can tell apart.

Cramping could definitely be both, but for you to still be bloated and for AF to be as short and easy as she was when you know your cycle... just seems a little TOO odd.

I'd say a 75/100 percent chance you have a little jelly-bean in there. Hopefully I'm correct if that's what you want most.

Good luck, darling!!

I can't wait to see your test results!

No matter what, there will be good to come.

Yeah, forget my sappy story.. It's hard to me to think positive towards cheaters.

But, Anywhoo! YES girl, female bodies are miraculous and pretty strange.

AF and BFP symptoms can be identical, but there are some things you can tell apart.

Cramping could definitely be both, but for you to still be bloated and for AF to be as short and easy as she was when you know your cycle... just seems a little TOO odd.

I'd say a 75/100 percent chance you have a little jelly-bean in there. Hopefully I'm correct if that's what you want most.

Good luck, darling!!

I can't wait to see your test results!

No matter what, there will be good to come.

I hope there is a sticky little bean in there!!! its something iv wanted so bad for years, its something weve both wanted for months, we still love each other to bits, i know the child will get the best possible.

Im praying and hoping for a :bfp: but im unsure in what the outcome will be, hes admitted hes nervous. so am i!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->