Someone please help :(

ttcformylove

Reaction score
Helllo my wonderful ladies,

I am pretty bummed. I think I am out this month, a little background..

cd10 bd'd. cd12 positive opks, bd, cd13, positive opks, bd'd and cd14 bd'd.

I am now on cd22.

I am currently having my normal pms symptoms. Sore breasts starting from around a few days after O. More sore during the day then when I sleep. I did have cramps a few days ago that were diff, but prob just a coincidence.. and increased cm.

Most of this is pretty normal for me the week before AF.

Has anyone had a bfp and still had their normal pms symptoms?

I feel like bc of this I am out and it is too early to test.

Please help ladies, I am feeling hopeless lately.

Thank you

Yes! I was literally saying for 3 days "my period is coming" and I wore a pad to work in case. Never came. I got my usual breakout on my face, my normal cramps..yet no AF! You are still in :)

Thanks. Im just so upset! I have my normal sore boobs, and i had some weird cramping a few days ago in my lower abd, like tightness. But nothing abnormal. Im so afraid for my boob tenderness to go away, and nothing happen or come back and me get my af. :(

I totally understand. But just so you know..I tested negative on the day AF was due and got my BFP the day after! You are never out until you're out!!

Ttcformylove you may not necessarily be out! A lot of times implantation symptoms mimic AF symptoms so stay positive either way, easier said then done I know.

you guys are so helpful... i h ate to feel this way, i dont want to be all sad but i cant help it, so thanks so much

The two week wait is the worst thing ever. Fingers crossed for you x

I got a BFP first try and it ended in a miscarriage, and this is my second cycle since my miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->