Someone please reply, I'm worried

cskme_

Reaction score
I am just 5 weeks and 1 day today and I feel like I could eat everything.
This morning I ate 2 yogurts and an apple (yogurt makes me a bit queasy after eating it) but I have so much in my fridge I cant see it go bad.
I have no morning sickness at all, I am only picky about certain foods (dairy, hardboiled eggs, any smoothie type drink). Its crazy to say I'm actually hoping for a bit of sickness as reassurance everything should be going okay. I just ate some veggies and dip and I'm about to go get a breakfast sandwich because I am just a bottomless pit. My nipples aren't very sore anymore, my skin is clearing up but I have pimples on my back where I never usually have pimples and I am still fairly emotional (less crying, but easily irritated).
Is this normal? I'm kind of worried that I should have more symptoms and that my nipple soreness and acne shouldn't be going away?
Let me know what you think please?

In my first pregnancy I had no morning sickness (or any other symptoms) until 8 weeks on. There's a wide range of normal. Hormones are all other the place.

Not everyone will have symptoms hun, some people breeze through the first tri easily. Where as you can have every symptom in the book and still miscarry, that's the way it's been with a lot of my losses. I wouldn't panic at all. Make the most of being symptom free :)

Ur only 5 weeks too hun. Every pregnancy is different. Ur looking into it way too much. It's hard but just relax x

Everyone has different symptoms, and it's early still, no nausea may come later. I'm at almost 5 weeks myself and I'm not super nauseous (knock on wood). My biggest problem has been lower abdominal cramps, sometimes really bad. Also gas. Lots of gas. *lol*

This was me until week 6-7... I even posted about how much I was eating and how I'm going to be the size of a house soon. I'm now riddled with morning sickness, worse than my last 2 pregnancies, I've lost 5 lbs and just generally feel so bad.

As I said my last 2 pregnancies were fine (some slight nausea)... I'm genuinely scared this awful feeling won't go away anytime soon! Best of luck.. hope the symptoms stay at bay :flower:

I had no morning sickness to speak of. I got queasy a few times but that was it. Breast tenderness came in went in early weeks. My few symptoms were exhaustion and food aversions. Every pregnancy is different. Just like Maryanne said, you may have zero symptoms and have a healthy pregnancy or have a ton and miscarry. Enjoy your pregnancy one day at a time.

You'll drive yourself crazy comparing your pregnancy to any other as each one is different as they say (and I have learned as well). I've had no ms so far and I'm 9 weeks and I've eaten anything and everything in sight lol. Besides being super tired (but suffering from insomnia go figure) I wondered if I was actually pregnant haha.

Just try to enjoy being pregnant and wait for that lovely scan where you'll see the heartbeat. That's what so many of us count the days until we see it:happydance:

"Normal" is very different for everyone and even from pregnancy to pregnancy from what I can tell. I wouldn't bother comparing your symptoms to others, it just drives you batty:wacko: Also symptoms can come and go, that's how mine have been although I'll admit the first few times my symptoms decreased I did get a bit nervous:blush: As for cravings/aversions, I've only had aversions to unhealthy foods (except french fries and pizza for some odd reason:shrug:) and no cravings at all. I also remember wishing for morning sickness at around 5 weeks, nausea started around week 6 (and the start of my decrease in appetite) and then MS kicked in from week 8 (although I only seem to actually throw up 1-2 times a week). So be careful what you wish for, you might just get it:winkwink::haha: I think for most, nausea/morning sickness kicks in around week 6 or so so plenty of time for it to show up:winkwink:

In my last pregnancy I didn't et morning sickness at all, just a bit of nausea, and even that was in the evenings. I had the appetite of a horse and would just eat constantly. I'd even wake up at 4am every night, eat a cheese sandwich then go back to bed.
This time, I'm 5+1 and I have the worst sickness. It's really awful!! And I don't want to eat at all.

What I'm trying to say is that every pregnancy is different! Even in the same woman. I wouldn't worry at all!!

I've had two healthy pregnancies with zero symptoms. Nothing, not a bit of sickness, no weird cravings, no cramps, no dizziness. A bit of tiredness early on, but that's all. Some people just don't have symptoms! Enjoy it while you can!

Try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done. With my first I had no symptoms other then sore breasts and a bump. No sickness at all. A little tired at the end and about 2 days with heart burn. And I had a perfectly healthy little boy at 40+1, everyone is different, so try not to compare yourself to the steriotype. I know those signs are reassuring, but they aren't necessarily the sign of a healthy baby x

Thanks everyone I really appreciate your kind words. I'm such a basket case I just pray for everything to be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->