Someone pls help

justonemore31

Reaction score
I have two things going on w me right now and I'm hoping someone can help me here. I'm gonna let my doctor know.

The first thing is a little TMI but in the past month I've only gone to the bathroom two times. I'm talking #2 . First time was when I was admitted at 6+4 and I got sick and had diarrhea. Second time was two weeks ago when I was home and had diarrhea again. I haven't gone since. So it's two weeks ago since I've gone.

The other thing is today I was laying down and out of nowhere I felt confused about who was in the living room w me. I counted all my kids in my head while looking at them but felt someone was upstairs. I got very confused and panicky but I didn't tell anyone. I let it pass. A little while after that I had what may have felt like my sugar dropped. I got nauseous, dizzy and weak. I felt nervous and was shaky. I also felt confused. I drank water and ate some cheese and slowly I came out of it. I had to lay back down again tho and since then I haven't done anything bc after eating i got very tired.

I'm wondering if there's something going on w my sugar?

Not sure about the sugar one but with one of my pregnancies I didnt go number two for 8 days. I started eating more stuff with fiber and spicy food which really helped.

Maybe see your doctor hun being pregnant slows down your whole "downstairs system" and I couldnt go anf at 19 weeks I was in absolute agony. Horrible pain. GP prescribed me some Fybogel - brilliant stuff and worked a treat.

Ondansetron makes you constipated. I went 7 days a while ago but I got a stool softener from the chemist, completely safe in pregnancy and its better now

I would make sure it is nothing neurological. I had these sort of episodes from a spinal leak combined with lyme disease.
The panic attacks stemmed from a pulling on the brain membranes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->