Someone stop me!

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
I fear I may walk the road to madness by starting to test tomorrow at 9dpo........then its a short step to........wait for it..........SYMPTOM SPOTTING!! :wacko:

My house is all the way too quiet.......my mind is wandering..........hey, wait a second, are my boobs bigger?? :dohh: :haha:

I fear I may walk the road to madness by starting to test tomorrow at 9dpo........then its a short step to........wait for it..........SYMPTOM SPOTTING!! :wacko:

My house is all the way too quiet.......my mind is wandering..........hey, wait a second, are my boobs bigger?? :dohh: :haha:

Oh no you didn't! Lol.:growlmad:

Oh no you didn't! Lol.:growlmad:

Oh yes I did!! :rofl:

And you can also make your own symptoms. . . . if you poke your boobs enough, they will seem sensitive and sore as well. Viola! You have breast tenderness, lol!

Try to resist the urge to poas. But, I'll listen to you symptom spot. Even if I don't verbalize it, I am always doing it (and I secretly believe that all of those folks who say "Oh, I never symptom spot" are purely lying, lol)!

In that case, no your boobs aren't bigger, in fact....they have shrunk, lol. :haha:

I can't tell you not to POAS, bc I totally would, lol. :blush:

You need to fill your time while Austin is away by playing with eyeshadow! :happydance:

And you can also make your own symptoms. . . . if you poke your boobs enough, they will seem sensitive and sore as well. Viola! You have breast tenderness, lol!

Try to resist the urge to poas. But, I'll listen to you symptom spot. Even if I don't verbalize it, I am always doing it (and I secretly believe that all of those folks who say "Oh, I never symptom spot" are purely lying, lol)!

Oh well, duh! Lol :haha:

The trick is to find the unusual symptom. Gas and boobs have been played out, lol. Someone needs to sprout a third ear or something! :wacko:

Are u serious? Look at the poll, woman!

Eff it...let us know the results....

:thumbup: This is very very true..if you drink more water you'll have the urge to pee more:haha:

The trick is to find the unusual symptom. Gas and boobs have been played out, lol. Someone needs to sprout a third ear or something! :wacko:

:blush: Um, well last month, 2 days prior to AF, I totally thought I was pregnant because I didn't have an orgasm with bd:blush:
Does that count as a strange symptom?

:thumbup: This is very very true..if you drink more water you'll have the urge to pee more:haha:

Don't get me started on the having to pee more thing! :nope: lol

:blush: Um, well last month, 2 days prior to AF, I totally thought I was pregnant because I didn't have an orgasm with bd:blush:

:rofl: That is a new one:thumbup:

Did you have to stop DH 3 times bc you needed to pee more often and did the bed rocking make you nauseous? :haha:

Don't get me started on the having to pee more thing! :nope: lol

Yep...its a fine line between drinking too much or too little in the TWW:haha:

Did you have to stop DH 3 times bc you needed to pee more often and did the bed rocking make you nauseous? :haha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:haha::haha::haha:
If I even mention ss I'll get into trouble so I'm keeping shtum :thumbup:
I learnt my lesson but I'm all for making up some new ones. The third ear trick would be brilliant . We could sell it to the trashy papers and make a fortune:winkwink:
I might develop a beard or something gross like that :thumbup:

I think a third nipple would be more lucrative than a third ear :haha:

I could fling tortoise poo at the neighbors house to keep my mind off POAS..........all the while I search for a third nipple to add to my 9dpo symptoms :thumbup:

I think a third nipple would be more lucrative than a third ear :haha:

I could fling tortoise poo at the neighbors house to keep my mind off POAS..........all the while I search for a third nipple to add to my 9dpo symptoms :thumbup:

Eva dear, you can't keep throwing tortie poo at the neighbor's house! Lol

The third nipple is too Chandler Bing from Friends, so it has to be totally new. There was a thread 'out there' about dripping eyes being a symptom, so we can't use that one, lol.

But a third nipple would be great for breastfeeding!!

Just think about it, nipples 1 and 2 are sore. Well, that's okay, just move onto the third nipple, hahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->