Someone well-versed in hCG values/doubling, please take a look...

Ella86

Reaction score
So, with disappearing symptoms I have been on edge in a major way. Terrified and very disheartened. I had bloodwork done, 8 days apart, and will be going again tomorrow so that I have two values that are 48 hrs apart.

Please give me your initial thoughts though!

4 weeks 1 day pregnant - Feb. 16 - hcg 458
5 weeks 1 day pregnant - Feb. 23 - hcg 4350

Doubling time of approximately 2.2 days from what I can work out... Or another calculator gives me doubling time of 52 hours.

Doesn't tell me tho if it's actually going DOWN now... Will know that after tomorrow's results.

I feel HALF relieved! Will feel much much better once I know it's STILL doubling!

Wow, the stress! I am not cut out for this!

Please keep an eye on this thread and I will update as soon as I get my results from tomorrow. But first thoughts - does this look good? What do you think the chances are that it had been higher but is now going down given those numbers/doubling time? I know there's no way to know until tomorrow's results, but please talk some of your sense/experience into me haha :thumbup:

Thank you ladies..! <3 I'm losing my mind! :wacko:

Your numbers look good. After 1,200 hCG production slows down and no longer doubles. It slows down further after 2,500. At some point it becomes normal for hCG to double every 96 hours. Don't expect your numbers to double at the 48 hour mark since you're already so high. I'm sure baby bean is just fine!

Thank you Mrs. MB! Gosh I hope so...... I was INSANELY sick and it disappeared.... Along with everything I was experiencing basically. Very scary. Thanks for the info..! I'll post my 48 hr results tomorrow.

Don't worry! Numbers look great!

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!:hugs:

First ultrasound tomorrow at 5 weeks 3 days, along with the blood draw.

I am a ball of anxiety!

I will be so happy if there's a fetal pole detectable... And I'd die if there was a heartbeat seen! But I know it's super early...

This helped me when someone posted it.

Attachments

• HCG Chart.jpg
    HCG Chart.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
First ultrasound tomorrow at 5 weeks 3 days, along with the blood draw.

I am a ball of anxiety!

I will be so happy if there's a fetal pole detectable... And I'd die if there was a heartbeat seen! But I know it's super early...

there may or may not be..

with my second baby i had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days which showed a baby with a heartbeat of 135...

this time i had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 6 days and only a gestational and yolk sac visible.. a week later there was a baby with a good heart rate. good luck!!

hCG 8120 today!!! Was 4350 Tuesday! I am so FRIGGING relieved!!! I am giddy. So my symptoms changing/declining was just my body adapting. This is amazing.

I also have a bladder infection tho apparently - ?! So I'm not happy I have to start antibiotics...

But eeeeeeeek I am so relieved my levels are perfect!

<3 <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->