Someone

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Come shoot me please :cry:

NOTHING is working its getting worse! :cry:

Slept for 3 hours so far ...

Anyone any home remedies for earache? Tried warm olive oil ....

Aww hunny :hugs:
Sorry no remidies

:hugs: Awww u poor thing nothing worse than earache.
Sorry no remedies either.
Get well soon!
xx

Been to quacks for emergency appointment. To be quite honest my GP is an ass!!! I told him I had taken a reaction to previous drops and the chemist yesterday said it was probably 'x' as he looked up what I was given - Thing is I told GP this and his reply was basicallly try it we haven't got your records. I knew it made my ear react more instantly like last time anyway snotty fucker was not happy I did not wish to continue it and I was back there so soon with 'im not convinced the drops made around your ear swell its just the infection' maybe he'd change his minds if over a month later they had my flaming records! Wonder if I should go back for an apology! I'm ranting I'm in a foul mood and I wasn't happy with him at all even tutted when I asked him for pain killers that disolve in water ASS!! Got what I wanted anyway and I seem tof eel some relief from what it was I've been crying all through the night in sheer agony!
Rant over :muaha:

Sorry no ideas just wanted to send u some :hugs::hugs: hope u feel better soon!!

Stacey xx

:hugs::hugs: Don't have any advice, but hope you feel better soon

Sinead

HUGS

Wobs huni, normal paracetamol will dissolve in water, - my mam is a nurse that's how I found out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->