Somerset Ladies

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
Hi
was wondering if there were any Somerset Ladies here. Near Frome, Bath or Westbury??

Warminster right Bathbabe?

I am so excited to be moving back to somerset.
Just need to find childcare.... any suggestions?

I live in Somerset, but right on the Devon border, so can be in Devon depending which way the wind is blowing! We are quite literally smack bang on the border! I love living here!

Yup yup. No idea about childcare im afraid x

Oh and snapdragons in bath has 2 nurseries and everyone loves them, my eldest goes to one.
I chose it because it has huge gardens which I love, I think children should be outdoors as much as possible.
But there are also a couple of new nurseries which are smaller in bathwick with good reviews.

i lived in burnham-on-sea! (near weston-super-mare) i know theres more somerset ladies here ive seent hem pop up now and then.

i live in the USA now, but lived in burnham for about 20 years!

Me! Live on Somerset and north Somerset border in a village called Uphill by Weston super mare.

Oooh look at us all....Im in Trowbridge, more commonly known as Trow-Vegas.... ;)

I am from Norton St Philip, which is in the middle of Frome and Bath. My mum and dad live in Frome, my brothers both live in Trowbridge (Trow-vegas!!).
One of my brothers uses both a nursey and childminder, I will ask him for the details for you.
Are you looking for one in any specific area?
I live in Devon now in Exeter!! But since having Thomas I do wish I could move back to Somerset.
xxx

Cat Lady
I would love to know where your brother has childcare and what he thinks of them.
Thanks

Why do you all call it Trow-Vegas?!?!?

Cat Lady
I would love to know where your brother has childcare and what he thinks of them.
Thanks

Why do you all call it Trow-Vegas?!?!?

I have no idea why people call it Trow-vegas but have heard it from so many people. And if you shepton mallet, the other name for that is shit n smellit!!!

My neice goes to Glitterbugs nursery in Newton and he said they are really nice there. Take really good care of her and she loves it. She is also dyspraxic so needs a good amount of care!!
Childminder called mo!!! My brother doesnt know any more info than that, but will find a number!!
xxx

Jaybee - Its just the yocals who decided that it should be named Trow-Vegas....its the younger lot really!

BTW - My LO goes to a nursery...Its in Trowbridge, called 'Steps-Ahead'....Aymen is really enjoying it there and the staff are really lovely!

I can get you details if you need them :)

Wow ladies, thank you so much for the offer of numbers and suggestions. Yes to all if possible. Websites as well if I am not too cheeky to ask!!

Thanks everyone for your PMs with nursery details. It is very appreciated.

I am soo looking forward to coming back to the 'old stomping grounds' nice to know there are a few BNBers over there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->