Somerset Ladies

hi :flower: we're moving to bath center at the end of the month :happydance: I'm hoping to find a parenting group to join there, BnB should have its own parenting groups in areas!

Ohhh Bath is lovely Vanilla! Its only 10 minutes on the train from Bristol. I still think a South West baby meet still needs to happen!

i live in meare a little village by glastonbury not too close to frome thou hope u enjoy being back down here xx

I'm in Chilcompton, 12 miles south of Bath :o)

Lots of lovely baby things happening in our area xx

I live about 6 miles from bath. There are lots of lovely mum and baby things organised in our area

well, we have just our offer accepted on a house in Westbury near the Railway station. YEAY.
So I am about to become a Wiltshirite, rather than somesetite!!!

I am so excited, love the new place and looking forward to my new job.

Oo I've been horse riding near westbury, it seems nice there!
Not too far from bath, there is lots to do here, my boys do rugby, ballet, jolly babies music class, sing and sign. There's a really good city farm group which is fun and swimming sessions for parents and babies.

Oo I've been horse riding near westbury, it seems nice there!
Not too far from bath, there is lots to do here, my boys do rugby, ballet, jolly babies music class, sing and sign. There's a really good city farm group which is fun and swimming sessions for parents and babies.

Sounds fab. Do you have any of the links for the farm, disco and music class?

https://www.bathcityfarm.org.uk/home/16-latest-news/33-latestnews1-sheep.html
https://www.musicwithmummy.co.uk/home.asp
There are a few music classes, also baskervilles is really good, has soft play sessions but also does fitness classes for mums and babies. I can't find a website for the disco buts it's on walcot st.
The library has storytime and bounce and rhyme sessions.
When I moved I emailed the bath family information service and they sent me lists of activites, nurseries, baby/toddler groups etc etc

All you South West girls need to come to St Pauls Carnival in the Summer too. Its soo great for kids, I'm already excited!

Ooooooh I'm from Trowbridge :thumbup:

I live in Bristol! Louandivy- what part you from if you don't mind me asking? (I'm not a stalker I swear) :haha:

Happigail- I lived in Hutton for 15 years :) and loads of my family are from uphill it's such a nice village x

I live in Bristol! Louandivy- what part you from if you don't mind me asking? (I'm not a stalker I swear) :haha:

Happigail- I lived in Hutton for 15 years :) and loads of my family are from uphill it's such a nice village x

Oooh exciting, there are barely any Bristol mums on here! I'm in Montpelier. Whereabouts are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->