Something different!

Peanut112

Reaction score
What's something you're doing differently this month? and how long have you been TTC?

I myself have downloaded a fertility app and am trying to fill out as much as possible. This is cycle 8 of actively TTC #1, CD 4.

Hello there! We are on cycle 7 of TTC #3. This cycle we decided to try the SMEP. fx. Am only 3dpo so got a while to go still. Good luck to you this month.

Well this is month 14 and I am doing clomid and black cohosh.

I've been TTC for about 10 months now. What I am doing this month is behaving (mostly) like I'm not TTC. I have some hormone issues (suspected PCOS, though I do have periods) and I had previously been taking saw palmetto to help deal with the symptoms. I stopped taking it to TTC, and had tried other things to "help" with fertility. (The most recent being Maca.) Unfortunately my cycles kept getting worse and worse. The last couple of months I didn't get a positive OPK until like CD 24. It was crazy.

So this month I decided to go back to what I was doing before I started TTC. I began taking saw palmetto again, and I *think* I got a positive OPK on CD 11. I'm about 8DPO right now and I've tried to remain stress free about it. I even had a glass of wine the other day. I'm hoping my body respond well to the relaxed approach, and maybe this might be my month. ;)

We've been TTC #3 for over 18m, with 8mc along the way. I haven't purposely done anything differently this month tbh, except I didn't use opks to pinpoint ovulation (I already know!) and we only had sex twice due to an argument :haha:

The only thing I've done differently this month is take iron tablets. One of my friends sisters has had 2 mcs thus past year and she got told it was because she was anemic. I get anemic quite often so i thought it take iron tablets daily. I suffer from ibs and normally in my tww I get at least one ibs attack, but I'm 10dpo now and haven't had one yet *touch wood* I don't know if this is due to the iron tablets or maybe I'm pregnant? I'm getting bfns so it's probably the iron tablets but I can always hope!

This is cycle 2 of ttc #2. This month we have used pre seed and BD on O day and after. (First month trying we gender swayed but really we just want a healthy baby)

I've decided to try softcups this cycle. Wonder how it'll turn out!

This is my 34th cycle ttc #1 (Yes, 2 years 10 months). It's been a LONG road. 1 Still born, 12 mc's, 3 cp's. It's taxing and we are both at our breaking points. We were always very reluctant to try and fertility meds but we want out little bundle of joy so badly! This month I started Clomid 50mg Cd 5-9. Currently on CD8! I also am taking prenatal vitamins, herbal teas, and OPK's! I have used OPK's before but they never really worked for me since my cycles are anovulatory. Hoping this is the month for all us ladies!! :dust:

This is my 34th cycle ttc #1 (Yes, 2 years 10 months). It's been a LONG road. 1 Still born, 12 mc's, 3 cp's. It's taxing and we are both at our breaking points. We were always very reluctant to try and fertility meds but we want out little bundle of joy so badly! This month I started Clomid 50mg Cd 5-9. Currently on CD8! I also am taking prenatal vitamins, herbal teas, and OPK's! I have used OPK's before but they never really worked for me since my cycles are anovulatory. Hoping this is the month for all us ladies!! :dust:

Sorry to hear. Good for you for not giving up!! :hugs: FX the clomid works for you and you have a safe and healthy pregnancy :dust:

I've been TTC for about 10 months now. What I am doing this month is behaving (mostly) like I'm not TTC. I have some hormone issues (suspected PCOS, though I do have periods) and I had previously been taking saw palmetto to help deal with the symptoms. I stopped taking it to TTC, and had tried other things to "help" with fertility. (The most recent being Maca.) Unfortunately my cycles kept getting worse and worse. The last couple of months I didn't get a positive OPK until like CD 24. It was crazy.

So this month I decided to go back to what I was doing before I started TTC. I began taking saw palmetto again, and I *think* I got a positive OPK on CD 11. I'm about 8DPO right now and I've tried to remain stress free about it. I even had a glass of wine the other day. I'm hoping my body respond well to the relaxed approach, and maybe this might be my month. ;)

It turns out that this wasn't my month, as my AF arrived today. However, I'm still hopeful. Getting my AF today means that I had a perfect 14-day luteal phase, and confirms that I did ovulated early this month-- which is amazing! I will take a 25-26 day cycle over a 35-40 day cycle any day. :p

Now I know that Saw Palmetto is what I need to keep things on track, and I can skip all the other crazy stuff. Woot!

Hoping for BFPs for all of us really soon. :flower:

Peanut- Thank you! I appreciate the good luck wishes! I am determined to be a mommy, I hope this is the cycle for me! Good luck to you as well!! Wishing lots of :dust:

Isme- sorry to hear about dreaded AF showing up! Glad to hear you O'ed this month though! That's always a good thing! Hoping this cycle is the one for you!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->