something for the house or something for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
colin refuses to buy me an iron or a food processor for christmas :hissy: he calls that 'house stuff' and doesnt want to waste money buying them for christmas.

but thats what i want!! i dont want anything for me!!

Well we had a fridge and a freezer - they worked! I WANTED a hotpoint fridge freezer to match the washerr & dryer that wasn't a 'need' that was me :lol:

Soooooooooooo thats what I got only I got it early ....TODAY :wohoo: I love it! Now we have baby on way I have something I want that will be used not cost a bomb stuck in a corner even if it is for the house and other than a litle gift off my baby girl I'm more than happy with what I have!!

Soemthing for the house would do me aswell :D
We just bought a new printer that we needed so its an eary presernt for both of us.

Well I use to spend on myself all the time ...I stopped! I buy for Caitlin instead :rofl: You whole priority turns round I think.

Same here - we need a new hoover and an ironing board but cant afford to buy them myself!

xxx

I don't want anything, house or me. I think we're all good. Though a new laptop wouldn't go wrong. The battery is dead on this one. Has to be plugged into the mains to work

I'm equally happy with something for the house if its something i want or desire, however i do like to get treats at christmas/birthdays, a good example is i buy alot of my bathy treats from body shop, but i refuse to pay the price of their bubble bath (when Avon's is nice and a fraction of the cost!!!) but i still love stuff like that as presents - i like to treat myself!!!!!!! :cloud9:

I really liked getting Next vouchers for my birthday because usually all my spare money goes on house stuff or stuff for Seth or Matt, whereas with those I had the opportunity to completely spoint myself and i loved ever second of it :D lol

But I really do need a new hoover and ironing board :(

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh