Something is catching my eye 11dpo diluted after urine. UPDATE: 12dpo test fmu

I maybe see a little something....but it could well just be the standard free second line that’s always there xxx

Thanks everyone for the replies! Here is this mornings test. I’m at 12dpo and have been spotting sinc 9dpo. On 9 and 10 dpo i had these crazy stabbing pains in my breasts which I have never experienced before. 9dpo I had bad cramps but have had no cramps or pains or anything since then. Just light brown and once pink spotting. Not even enough to need a pad or tampon, just a liner. This test is frer so if I was pregnant I would think it would show by now? I’m tired of waiting. Sigh.

B0B9A17E-7D30-4C33-9A5D-825784A6A867.jpeg

Thank you! Should I take another frer tonight? Get a different test? I only have one frer left. I’m so exhausted today but spotting has stopped actually.

Thanks everyone for the replies! Here is this mornings test. I’m at 12dpo and have been spotting sinc 9dpo. On 9 and 10 dpo i had these crazy stabbing pains in my breasts which I have never experienced before. 9dpo I had bad cramps but have had no cramps or pains or anything since then. Just light brown and once pink spotting. Not even enough to need a pad or tampon, just a liner. This test is frer so if I was pregnant I would think it would show by now? I’m tired of waiting. Sigh.

View attachment 1059397

I tried to tweak cuz I'm confident that you have a second line on that test

Thank you! Should I take another frer tonight? Get a different test? I only have one frer left. I’m so exhausted today but spotting has stopped actually.

Definitely test again. That sounds like implantation bleeding. I had it

Thank you! I decided to hold out until the morning! Did you see more of a line on that second test when tweaked?

Here is this morning’s test. I don’t see any progress just the same shadow thing. I’m 13dpo I think and still cramps and spotting has stopped. Did I just have a weird short period? If it was IB (9-12dpo) would I need more time for it to show up on a hpt? I’m so confused. I just want to know one way or the other at this point! Thanks ladies!

40107DAA-60DE-4D8E-A745-8E9B04F4461B.jpeg

Here is this morning’s test. I don’t see any progress just the same shadow thing. I’m 13dpo I think and still cramps and spotting has stopped. Did I just have a weird short period? If it was IB (9-12dpo) would I need more time for it to show up on a hpt? I’m so confused. I just want to know one way or the other at this point! Thanks ladies!

View attachment 1059439

I see something on that test hunni fingers crossed, if it was ib takes about 2 days for hcg to get in to stream to show on a preg test xx

Gosh I still see something on your tests!! Hoping that line gets darker!!

Thank you. I’m going to get another test and try with evening urine this time. Should I get the same brand? Anyone had bad luck with frer and better luck with a different test?

I see something on that test hunni fingers crossed, if it was ib takes about 2 days for hcg to get in to stream to show on a preg test xx

Hey tdog how have you been? I hope u remember me lol.

I'm convinced that you're pregnant. I see it on these as well. They're faint but they're there. Mine was the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->