Something strange fell in the toilet?

Bronsonsmom

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to conceive anymore because of my 2 previous miscarriages since January :cry: , so I stopped tracking everything besides when my period starts and ends.
My husband is military so I know all of the days in which I did the deed, which was almost everyday starting from the 10th of October, and nothing before that. My last two periods (August & September) have been consecutive starting on the 22 and ending on the 26. For this Month (October) My period started early on the 17th and ended on the 20th. when my period first stared I had dark brown (creamy like) discharge, which is what my normal flow has been like since my last two miscarriages . but then this strange thing fell into the toilet it was like a grayish membrane like tissue, which after I proceeded to have scanty pink bleeding. It didn't hurt, and I didn't feel it come out. Is it possible that I am pregnant and that I just had a strange implantation? I don't really feel pregnant like I did with my other two, but I know all pregnancies are different. Also, I am not on any form of birth control. My husband uses the pull out method.

i'd love an update? I know it's been a while but it helps if we know how it turned out? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->