Something to at least look forward to...

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
It's not even been 2 weeks since I delivered my boy but I am already thinking about being pregnant again! So, I found myself at my doctor's surgery this morning asking her to refer me to the hospital. Although I conceived my loss in Feb totally naturally I'm not taking any chances of waiting months and months for AF to come with my PCOS and stoopid irregular cycles. My 20 mth old was conceived on Clomid so I'm going to try with it again and hope super C let's me go full term again with no probs :thumbup:

I really thought she was gonna say, oh wait a few cycles then we'll refer you but she was really understanding and said no probs. At least it's something to look forward to. Another baby will never replace my sleeping angel, he will always be a little brother and son. Weird thing is I really really always wanted 2 boys but I will happy either way as long as I get them in my arms, to hold and love forever xxx

Did anyone else ttc again soo soon or are others having a break? I reckon if I had my two boys and my loss happened I'd probably just knock this on the head and accept what I had.

well done on taking such a positive step hun!!! i started ttc straight away after mmc in feb, well we were NTNP tbh so i havent been charting ovulation etc but if im not pregnant this cycle(really hoping i am) ill start.... its amazing how when you have a loss it makes you realise you want a baby sooo much. sorry to hear you have PCOS hun but at least once you get started on clomid you can get things rolling!!

sorry for your loss and best of luck with everything xxxxxxxxx

good luck sweetheart. I am so glad your Dr was so understanding. We are NTNP atm, and started to try again as soon as it was medically safe for us to do so.

Like you said we are not trying to replaice what we have lost, but I think it makes that longingness (if that is even a word) for a baby even greater.

I hope you get your rainbow soon hun xxxx

:hugs::hugs: I wish you all the best. I must have changed my mind 100 times and I feel if it happens it happens if it does not then it does not. Your a mother like me so the longing for a child will always be there/ i wish you all the best.
xoxoxoox :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeh I'm just hoping to be pregnant again in the next 12 months, would be nice to pop into the actual pregnancy threads for a change :S lol x

Yeh I'm just hoping to be pregnant again in the next 12 months, would be nice to pop into the actual pregnancy threads for a change :S lol x

Hey hunni i just lost my lil boy and im wanting another asap not to replace him or that i would never forget him hes my 1st n ill always treasure my memory, but i still havent filled my dreams of having a lil family if u get me hope tht doesnt sound horrible :(

Im waiting for his PM results n my MMR Vaccine then off beddin we go lols xx

everybody feels different about ttc after the loss of our precious little ones. For me, I wanted to ttc straight away and actually got my BFP just 6+2 weeks after my son was born. My rainbow was born just 8 months and 11 days after his brother. Its a very personally decision but for me I wanted and needed a baby at home with me x

It's only natural, you could never replace a baby you lost but having another one kinda makes things easier I guess. I said to my OH I wanted loads of kids after the loss but after a couple of weeks just one more will do haha x

It's only natural, you could never replace a baby you lost but having another one kinda makes things easier I guess. I said to my OH I wanted loads of kids after the loss but after a couple of weeks just one more will do haha x

Yer babes i agree i sed to my OH i want loadsa kids now,but then i would be gratefull for 1 i suppose hehe.....We cud be WTT buddys if y wnt chick if were gunna be trin same time? :S xx

Wanting to try as soon as possible is actually the same mindset I'm in now too. I JUST lost the baby, and there's no way to ever replace that one, but at the same time I just want my body to heal and to get the green light from a doc to go ahead, because I think that when you make the decision to try again, your not replacing that baby but rather healing emotionally by looking to the future instead of letting what happened get you down, and that's what I want to do now.

Yer babes i agree i sed to my OH i want loadsa kids now,but then i would be gratefull for 1 i suppose hehe.....We cud be WTT buddys if y wnt chick if were gunna be trin same time? :S xx

sure thing but I don't have regular cycles probably like you but I am starting Clomid early next month to regulate and help me OV sooner than I would naturally! Let's go for it, you and I will be preggers before this year is out!:happydance:

Wanting to try as soon as possible is actually the same mindset I'm in now too. I JUST lost the baby, and there's no way to ever replace that one, but at the same time I just want my body to heal and to get the green light from a doc to go ahead, because I think that when you make the decision to try again, your not replacing that baby but rather healing emotionally by looking to the future instead of letting what happened get you down, and that's what I want to do now.

get trying as soon as you feel like it. I don't think you'll get all your tests back soon, they can take weeks and weeks but it is true what they say - just because you've had a terrible situation and loss does not mean it will happen again. If we all thought the other way we'd go mad lol x

sure thing but I don't have regular cycles probably like you but I am starting Clomid early next month to regulate and help me OV sooner than I would naturally! Let's go for it, you and I will be preggers before this year is out!:happydance:

Yer babes well lets hope so hehe....ive gotta get my green light off the hospital first hunni but hopefully (fingers crossed!) shudnt be much longer!!

Then my MMR vacine but i got that at start of July so by end of August/September i can start....Hunnie!!! My periods are all over the place too hehe :( xxx LETS GO! x

bring it on haha, I'll keep an eye out for you on here :D XX

get trying as soon as you feel like it. I don't think you'll get all your tests back soon, they can take weeks and weeks but it is true what they say - just because you've had a terrible situation and loss does not mean it will happen again. If we all thought the other way we'd go mad lol x

I was actually told the pathology unit in the hospital I was at is usually pretty quick with getting results out, usually within a couple days. And since my appointment with the doc isn't until the 27th, Im hoping they have at least SOME information by then. And if not, I'll just accept that and just hope that I can get an OK from the doc about going ahead.

Im so glad im not alone, i felt horrible feeling like i wanted to have another right away. honestly though i think if Carter would have made it I still would have wanted another one right away. im just waiting now for the pm results plus genetic testing to come back. thank you for sharing your thoughts on this it helps to know others feel the way i do.

I know many angel mummies who have had rainbow babies within a year of there loss - for us it took 1 year for us to get our BFP in May just after Billys 1st birthday. Its a VERY personal decision - No baby could ever replace Billy - but Charlotte has given me so much - she really is the sunshine after the storm. If I had not lost a baby I may think differently but I know having gone through what I have that life is too short to put of things because thats what others think you should do. I really hope that things go well at the hospital and you are treated with care x

I am so glad I have found this thread... it has yet again made me so thankful for BnB.

I delivered my beautiful baby girl Emily on Sunday, she was only 17 weeks but was very ill - she had Turner syndrome, hydrops and was in heart failure.

She was so desperately wanted and loved so very much and now only a few days later I am already thinking about when to try for another baby. I feel so many mixed emotions but mainly I feel incredibly guilty. I know I wont ever replace Emily, and any other baby will be her little brother or sister but it just feels so wrong. I want Emily. I want her. I dont want to be trying for another baby at all :cry: I dont know what to do for the best :cry:

I am in the same situation also, I just lost my two angels Ella and Lilly at 22 weeks, and I would love to fall pregnant again but my OB said to wait until around christmas time to try again. I will never forget my precious angels either xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->