Something Unusual .....

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I feel Ovulation every single month since I am about 35, I get the twinge in my side and I know i am going to ovulate/ every month since I am 35. So now this month November I know I ovulated cause I got the smiley face on CD15. I didn't feel it though :shrug::shrug::shrug: this would be the first time I have not felt Ovulation pains in 6 years? Do you think something is wrong? Very strange to me. I took my tests months ago and the doc said I will probably go through Menopause at 50, my mom was 55 :dohh::dohh::dohh: which I think is great.
So does anyone or has anyone ever had this happen to them, like i said I know for sure I did ovulate.
Thanks SO Much :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Well hun its great news that you know you ovulated & that is 100% fab! I have never felt OV pain, so I wouldnt worry if you didnt feel it this time, as I say you know you have OV'd so good luck hun xxxx

I just am kind of worried I didn't feel it, when for 6 years I always have ...
Weird.. xooxox

I totally understand, its like we wait for every sign, symptom and twinge. But you have OV'd so make sure you do everything to catch that little egg xx

I usually feel mine as well but the off time I dont, and I find it weird too but I know that it isnt something you HAVE to feel to know everything is OK. :thumbup: Maybe it occurred while you were asleep this month therefore you didnt feel it? :hugs:

sorry Andrea, I can't really help with this one, I've only ever felt it once, and that was my first ov after giving birth. Not sure why!

Like kiki says, maybe you were asleep?

xx

sorry Andrea, I can't really help with this one, I've only ever felt it once, and that was my first ov after giving birth. Not sure why!

xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No I was not asleep....I feel that pain for almost 2 days..At least you made me laugh...:hugs::hugs:

xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: No I was not asleep....I feel that pain for almost 2 days..At least you made me laugh...:hugs::hugs:

maybe you slept for two days and didn't realise? lol.

wow, does the pain really last for that long?

x

xx

x

YEP 2 whole days of complete torture, what else is knew..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so used to it , that is doesn't even bother me anymore ..:kiss::kiss::kiss:

xx

x

YEP 2 whole days of complete torture, what else is knew..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so used to it , that is doesn't even bother me anymore ..:kiss::kiss::kiss:

now I'm glad I don't get it! ;)

xxx

No wonder sometimes they say , the less you know the better you sleep!
Every little detail makes us worry ! What if one day we did not pay attention to
detail and let it go , then what happens, not sure if it makes up worry any less.
If man only understood what women have to go through, degree is def required!

Oh wow mine only lasts for about an hour or so :nope:

That's good you know you ovulated hon, I've no idea why you didn't get the pain. I sometimes wonder if the pain isn't ovulation, but it travelling down the tube after - I noticed the cramps on one side a good bit after the EWCM in the last couple of months, but they have been wierd altogether and I'm not convinced I did OV at all. My period after only lasted one full day of full flow and then about a day of spotting, that's happened for 2 months now so I give up trying to figure my body out. I also notice I tend to alwaays get the pain on the same side every month, but I should be Oving on alternate sides, dunno what that's all about! Do you feel the pain on different sides, or always the same one?

Try not to worry hon, the body works in mysterious ways, at least you know you are OV-ing (and bang-on time too) and it's working!

xxx

I feel so left out - I've never felt any Ov pains at all. Maybe I need to pay a bit more attention to my body! :dohh:

I used to feel OV pain before having my children; it was so bad it literally felt I was being stabbed in the side for 2-3 days-it went right through me like fingers on a blackboard or something *shudder*; since I have had kids I've never had it anymore at all. I have read the pain (isn't it called mittelschmertz or something like that?) is not really classed as a strong sign of OV anyway and ages ago I was reading a study about it where they actually scanned ladies at the time they had this pain and in a lot of cases they weren't ovulating then, so the smiley face on your ovulation testing device is far more accurate xx

i don't want to discourage you or anything of the sort, perhaps things are just different this time around:) but i have read that you can show positive on a OPK because of the LH surge and still not ovulate.. the LH can surge regardless. this isn't always the case with annovulatory cycles but it CAN happen. the best way to be sure is to temp and check for that dip<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->