Something Wonderful Has Happened!

Luckybug

Preggers
Reaction score
My morning sickness has been nowhere to be seen for the last four days. No gagging, still food aversions, that's fine, but no puking, no day long nausea.

I've started pooping regularly again. Normally. It's amazing!

My face is clearing up.

New symptoms?

Dry skin all over my body (despite plenty of water). Lips unbelievably chapped like never before. Remember how I said my face was clearing up? This is true, but now my skin is so dry and flaky I can't cover the red spots that haven't completely vanished yet.

None of my pants fit around the waist now. I literally cannot button them despite only gaining three pounds. They fit everywhere else nicely. If I roll them down at the top maybe once, I can manage to fit into them, but wearing normally? Forget it.

Sex drive is back. It was completely gone before.

I'm happy now, I feel like I have more energy.

My nose is constantly stuffy, and bleeds if I blow it too hard.

Otherwise, the BIGGEST new symptom I have, the admittance to myself that this is truly happening. The unending true love I feel for my unborn child. I'm so in love with this sweet little creature growing in me. I just can't imagine life any differently.

:happydance::cloud9:

Wonderful <3 congratulations and H&H pregnancy :)

You are giving me hope that there is light somewhere along the line.

Congrats!! now you can start enjoying your pregnancy!!

That is so wonderful for you and gives us all hope lol I Just have 6 weeks to go....:dance:

The body shop sell a chocolate fragranced hair and body oil and butter.... It's cleared up my dry skin and hair xx and I smell like a gateaux lol

It's great that your nause has gone. It is horrendous feeling sick every day. I don't know how ladies with HG cope.

My skin is still being spotty and my lips are so dry and chapped just like yours.

I nearly just cried reading your post! I can't wait to feel that way. I'm so sick of feeling nauseous and awful all day long. So glad it's getting better for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->