Something wrong with me?

Hopeful 4 #1

Mummy to 2, TTC #3 after 8 years NTNP
Reaction score
ARG. SO. I was due on today.. but came on 3 days ago. I have been coming on early or about 4 months now. Frustrating. So now im onto a 26 day cycle. Hm. Does anyone else think there must be something wrong with them?! its been a year of trying today.. I feel AWFUL. Why does it have to take so long! Argggg!

im sorry hun. it is an impatient game thiss ttc. have you been the doctors yet?

Hey hun... I haven't as I'm scared. However.. im actually going to book an appointment tomorrow... what are they going to ask me, and should I bring my OH with me? xx

im not sure what they will ask, probley ask about your cycles, any preivious losses, what birth control method you used before ttc. yes i would take your OH with you hun. are you taking any vitamins which are know to increase chances of pregnancy

good luck hun.

Thanks for the good luck wishes! I was taking prenacare vitamins.. but thats all. Im not even convinced they "help" lol. But I guess il see what Doc says.. hopefully he'll bloody help me haha! Just feel upset each month when the witch comes!! x

Hopeful,
I am there with you my last few cycles I have been coming on way earlier than before. Luckly I O'd early this month so I thought with a longer LP I might be Ok not sure what is going on. And waiting to get my baby is driving me mad.
They will probably just review your history at first and schedule some test. If you have been charting make sure you take those with you so that you can show them. You can bring OH if you want but they will probably just schedule a SA for him. Good Luck.

Thank you! Doesn't AF coming on early annoy the hell out of u! messes all ur plans!! ha.
But yep, ill keep u all informed on what my doc says!

Don't know if this will help, but i was alway 28 days exactly, but when i started trying my cycles got down to 26 days. I think it was just the fact taht i was keeping notes of my cycles and stressing about them that made them change. (i still got pregnant though regardless of cycle length.)
x

*hug* Hopeful, you might want to see a doctor about this. Couldn't hurt, would probably help. If you can, take your charts. They'll definitely be interested in cycle length and if you have been charting BBT that may help them know whether you're ovulating. OH should be tested just in case he's part of the reason.

Thank you! Doesn't AF coming on early annoy the hell out of u! messes all ur plans!! ha.
But yep, ill keep u all informed on what my doc says!

It totally sucks I never really paid much attention until I started charting. I guess the one good thing is that if it is not gonna BFP at least we are not kept waiting in suspence. I waited a long time to see a dr because I was scared of what they would find. If I could do it all over I would have went to the dr much earlier to find out why it was taking so long. You are at the perfect time right now they say try a year and then see a dr.

ARG. SO. I was due on today.. but came on 3 days ago. I have been coming on early or about 4 months now. Frustrating. So now im onto a 26 day cycle. Hm. Does anyone else think there must be something wrong with them?! its been a year of trying today.. I feel AWFUL. Why does it have to take so long! Argggg!

I thought I was the only one who is having this problem! My cycle was exact 28 days since I started having AF untill we started TTC- my lasy four cycles have gone shorter and shorter- LP is still atleast 12 days but it used to be 14 days- what was different I did all these four cycles- started taking B6 and other vitamins because of extreme PMS symptoms! This month I am not taking B6 just to see what happens!

ahhh thanks guys. I feel alot better knowing im not alone in this!
Don't know if this will help, but i was alway 28 days exactly, but when i started trying my cycles got down to 26 days. I think it was just the fact taht i was keeping notes of my cycles and stressing about them that made them change. (i still got pregnant though regardless of cycle length.)
x

How long did it take you to get pregnant with your cycles changing? I think I could possibly put it down to stress why they have changed I suppose

Thank U all so much for your words of wisdom & comfort!! darn BFP needs to arrive soon! ..Docs first thing tomorrow!!

By the way.. (sorry for random posts) I eat alot of sugary foods.. adicted to chocolate, and cakes... im only a size 12.. so not overweight.. but.. can think impact massively do u think.. and is it a myth about drinking lots of water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->