Somethings off. Thoughts?

Greenlady88

Reaction score
I thought my cycle ended on 7/4 after i was 5 days late and started an abnormal, spotty period.

Before that, I was nauseous for a week, achy bbs for 2 weeks, and my nipples were actually leaking which has only happened when I've gotten pregnant in the past.

Im on cd12 and i still don't feel right. Im extra emotional (im either crying or about to snap), i can't seem to keep my eyes open im so exhausted and my pee is starting to smell funny. Like after you eat asparagus. And it's darker than normal.

I havent tested since af was late 2 weeks ago and it was negative. Does this sound like I'm nuts? To add to it, I got a weird message from a friend i havent talked to in a while who asked if i was pregnant. Said she just sensed it. Thats not helping my mind🙃

I know😔 i always get so nervous. I thought i was out because i had a late super light period. It's not normal for me to be late or light.

Even so, is bleeding for 4 days normal in early pg if i was? Thanks! I feel dumb asking these questions

How light was the bleeding? If it was only enough for a couple of pantyliners then yes

It was annoyingly light. I use tampons. I normally need to change it every two hours my flow is so heavy. I couldve left one in for 12 hours and it still wouldnt be full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->