Sometimes a BFN is a blessing in disguise..

J

Just_married

Month 4 of TTC and i am actually GLAD it didn't happen this month, am moving house from one with awful dampness into newly decorated place closer to docs/shops/etc. Now I need to spend the next few weeks lifting heavy things up 2 flights of stairs, repainting the old house and scrubbing bleach into walls covered with damp spores to try and ensure I get my security deposit back for it. Not to mention scrubbing every item I am taking with me so I dont take any spores with me.
Could imagine I wd be a neurotic :wacko: headcase having to do all that whilst pregnant - but after move dearly hoping this is the start of something great as DH also was made redundant last month. Maybe new job and new baby comes next? Crossing everything, looking for the silver lining in everything and hoping for many BFPs for you ALL SOON!

Well darlin you know what they say about a new home? Next comes the sound of tiny feet till surround the walls with life. And having the positive attitude you have sure will help the process.:thumbup: . Its only a few weeks till you can try again so get this last few weeks doing everything you wouldnt want to be doing while pregnant. Everything will fall into place if you keep faith and positivity

Month 4 of TTC and i am actually GLAD it didn't happen this month, am moving house from one with awful dampness into newly decorated place closer to docs/shops/etc. Now I need to spend the next few weeks lifting heavy things up 2 flights of stairs, repainting the old house and scrubbing bleach into walls covered with damp spores to try and ensure I get my security deposit back for it. Not to mention scrubbing every item I am taking with me so I dont take any spores with me.
Could imagine I wd be a neurotic :wacko: headcase having to do all that whilst pregnant - but after move dearly hoping this is the start of something great as DH also was made redundant last month. Maybe new job and new baby comes next? Crossing everything, looking for the silver lining in everything and hoping for many BFPs for you ALL SOON!

Best of luck:flower: maybe a new move is exactly what you need:thumbup:

Good luck moving house chick , And a bfp very soon xx

Thanks to you all, will let you know, and crossing everything for you guys too, much love xxx

Good luck Hun with the new house and new start ,and hopefully a lo :baby::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wd u guys mind telling me your stories - I'm quite new here and dont know many ppl, but interested to hear about you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->