Sometimes its S**t having no friends :(

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Just feeling a bit sorry for myself, and I just got my period which helps nothing!! Basically a local bridal shop has a designer weekend and they showcased the dresses last night at a bridal show and I saw 2 I liked. Managed to get in for a last minute appointment tomorrow but my MOH is at work and my friend that was going to come now can't :'( So I'm going to have to get a babysitter and go alone if I want to try the dress.. which I really do. I feel really upset xx

Big hugs honey :hugs: I have no friends either, they all ditched me when I got engaged and pregnant :( I have only one friend now, it sucks when she's working or busy and then I really have no one so I can totally relate x

Ohhhh :hugs:
I know this feeling so well, I have no friends, well I have one friend who I grew up with and we got back in contact last year but that's it!
Mine all disappeared when I had Bobby and stopped going out every weekend!

Thanks girls, was just having a wobble I think - most of the time 'friends' just annoy me anyways! I'm now quite looking forward to going alone, someone pointed out to me that if I love it then it will be a surprise for everyone on my big day because only I will have seen it :D my friends also left when I had a baby, just shows they weren't ever real friends to begin with! Xx

I agree it would be so good no one knowing!!
And im sure the ladies in the shop will make the experience lovely :)

WELL.... the 3 I went to try... were awful :rofl: but I did find one that I did love a bit BUT I still don't think its going to be a patch on the one I'm going to try this morning that I really do LOVE!!! So I'm off for more shopping at 11 so I will update when I'm back :) xx

Oooh, have fun. Let us know how it goes x

'her'? The dress? THE dress?? :wohoo:

Yep. THE dress. I think anyways. Its very beautiful and very pretty. I just don't get the feeling I thought I would get when I found my wedding dress. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->