Sometimes...

Samesies!!! And I only 16 sleeps to go...... grrr!!

It just frustrates me so much. Especially when it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant and having wonderful babies. And I think...what about me? When is it my turn? :cry:

I feel the exact same way, I have 10 pregnant friends and 3 delivered this last week. When will it be my turn?

I remember from a previous post of yours that you write books, how is your new one coming along?

My real life waiting to try buddy had an "oops" and delivered her baby yesterday.

I don't want to wait until September.

Bummer.
My immature, younger cousin delivered earlier this week, it's irritating to think that she gets to be a mom before me, I just hope having this baby will help her to grow up so that she can be a good mom for her sons sake.

Me too on the hate waiting thing.. but I'm trying to be realistic and enjoy the anticipation and time together with my hubby with just the two of us (prior to morning sickness LOLOL) Trying to be positive here!

I feel the exact same way, I have 10 pregnant friends and 3 delivered this last week. When will it be my turn?

I remember from a previous post of yours that you write books, how is your new one coming along?

Oh it's coming along. :) Still waiting for Random House to take a look at my latest one that I've finished.

Me too - and working as photographer theses days are not helping.... Though I am stopping my nuvaring after this month as I've noticed a HUGE amount of my hair falling out:(. So i'm just gonna stay off b/c, he can us condoms and if he messes up oh well darn! LOL... but I know he still wants to wait till next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->