Sonoline B problems

hopeful2797

Reaction score
Maybe it's not sonoline b problems. Maybe it's operator problems! :haha:

Maybe you guys can tell me what everything is supposed to sound like. I am having a hard time even findings placenta. I THINK I found it and the heartbeat, but the numbers jumped all over the place. Seriously from 109 to 150. Does anyone else have issues with the numbers being all over the place?

Ignore the numbers to begin with. Completely ignore them!! You can hear babies heart beat weeks before its loud enough for the LCD screen to register the correct bpm.

Watch the YouTube videos that show you the different sounds you will hear... also sometimes you can't go by the number on the screen, sometimes you have to count it yourself to get an accurate reading!!! Hope this helps!!!

Completely agree with PPs, just ignore the numbers. Have your volume up to loudest and the speaker held next to your ear and just concentrate on what you can hear.
And the YouTube videos are great too to give you an idea of sounds. Baby's heartbeat tends to sound a little like a train or galloping horses from what I can remember last time. Also make sure you are putting the probe low enough.

This has been happening to me over the past couple of days! Little peanut moved around and freaked me out... but I usually find it after a while of searching. Faint at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->