Soo excited!!!

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
IM OFFICALLY 14WKS TODAY... I get to move on to 2nd Tri.

Just want to say to all you ladies who replyed to me THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. Morning sick was rough but as I sit there and throw up what feel's like my guts, I remember it is a sign that baby is there and ok. (Had a M/C so being paranoid still sticks with me) I know God has blessed me with me and my husband's 1st baby and I know God is good :cloud9:

Update the morning sickness was so bad I went from 104 to 97lbs almost 96. That was in Oct. The meds im on have helped me somewhat. I can actually keep more food down then what comes out :growlmad: But it's a start I have weighed myself (its the same as the Dr's) and im 103 and very happy, my baby is getting food. So good luck to all you ladies with bad morning sickness remember it won't last forever. U do have to give birth sometime lol

Last Dr's appt was exactly 12wks heartbeat was strong and fast. So it was a great sign for us. I've already started shopping for baby toys :happydance:

Good luck to all happy, and healthy pregnancies :thumbup:

Congrats and i hope to see you over there very soon!

I feel your pain on the MS front. Mine has virtually left me bed ridden and I can still barely eat anything without puking...grrr

I'm 14 weeks today too, and have just posted a similar thread before I saw yours. See you in second trimester and all the best for the next six months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->