soo furious with OH!!

emily3399

3 dd's expecting #4:)
Reaction score
I am so cross with oh taking the pervibial to put it bluntely he has absolutely no idea what its like he doesn't help me out at all he sits on arse playing his playstation he gives me no respect he shows more respect to his friends than me. Im at my wits end with him really thought he would change with me been pregnant but I swear hes more of a jerk than before, he just says if you cant handle it if you cant handle it, im really starting to doubt this pregnancy :(

Unfortunately, if he was an immature arse before you got pregnant there really was no chance that would change him. The further along you get and then when the baby finally gets here he'll likely ramp up even more because life is no longer all about catering to him anymore. Just like a toddler throwing a tantrum when they don't get their way, there will be no reasoning with him or changing his ways.

I'd boot him out and continue on confident you'll be far better off without him!

Oh man. So sorry to hear that.. I know it must be frustrating. Mine was being a little weird about it at first, but I think it was initial shock. Last night he says,,, "we are a little far in the game for a baby don't you think?". He's 40 and I am 37. We already have a 15 year old. I just explained to him that women are having babies at my age all the time. Anyways... this is about you not me. Men can be worse than little kids sometimes. I hope he comes around for you, but I agree with the above poster that pregnancy probably wouldn't change things too much if he's not treating you right already. I wish I had better advice. Hang in there.

Hi Emily. Sorry you are having to go through this at a time when you really don't need it. You OH is going to have to grow up very fast once the baby arrives. You can't change him but you can change how you are with him. Cliche I know. I would recommend having a few sessions with a therapist if possible he/she will be able to help you sort through your feelings and learn how to be assertive with your OH in a way that won't result in you both coming to blows! Think how tired you'll be once the baby is born. You'll really be out of patience by that stage. That could really put your relationship under pressure. I'm sure he's a good guy. You chose him to be the father of your child. Maybe he has just picked up some bad habits growing up and needs to learn how to be different. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->