Soo...I changed it again

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
So I was supposed to be calling her Kennedy. Then my sister looked it up and it means "ugly/deformed head" :( And I can't call my baby something that means ugly head! So I've been tossing this around for a few weeks and I think I've finally decided to feed my Grey's addiction and call her Meredith :rofl:

awww...Meredith actually isn't my favourite character, but I like the name the best :)

She isn't mine either. I always liked Izzy (Isabelle), and i liked the name Addison.

At first I was thinking "wtf does tea (Earl Grey) have to do with all this...." Glad I thought about it before posting :p

Meredith is lovely.......I still love Penelope though....:argh: x

WTF does Kennedy seriously mean that? Thats a shame its such a nice name but i see why it would put you off!!

Ha ha ha yea but Rachael means 'Ewe' (my sister was called Rachael and was a form of amusement when we were little :) ) There are soooooo many meanings to every name i'm not even going to look up mine :lol: I love meredith though thats a really nice name!!

Haha! I looked it up and where I looked it said helmet head. More noble night, less deformed troll! Meredith is nice too but I still like Penelope...

I know you're upset so I probably shouldn't say this but :rofl: @ ugly head!

lol i wanted cameron for my boy but then found out it means crooked nose, so i had to think of a different name to lol! meredith is a cute name xx

Meredith is a lovely name but like Penelope too! x

Meredith is a lovely name Rae, hahahahaha..sorry but ugly head?!

I work in an infant school and i looked after the most gorgeous little girl called Meredith, so i really like this name.

I suggested Meredith to my OH but it was poo pooed! I love it though

:haha:
I knew it! I knew you'd change it!

If your baby is half as indecisive as mommy you'll be in for a looooong ride...

P.S. Meredith is lovely btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->