• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Soo...I changed it again

:haha:
I knew it! I knew you'd change it!

If your baby is half as indecisive as mommy you'll be in for a looooong ride...

P.S. Meredith is lovely btw!

:rofl: I can't even pick out a pair of socks without changing my mind 3xs!

I can't call her Penelope, people here were just so damn mean about it. It wasn't even like "I don't like that name but we can deal with it", it was like "you're a cruel mother if you name your child Penelope" or "oh what a sin". I don't want her to grow up being given a hard time because of her name

I think the names great!! Haven't u changed this name a million times already??
xx

Meredith is a lovely name Rae, hahahahaha..sorry but ugly head?!

Yeah I don't know which freakin culture actually comes up with a word that MEANS 'ugly head', but I found it of course :rofl: Shame too cause I really liked the name, but I just can't do it. Can you imagine if someone looked up the meaning of her name!?!

I think Meredith is a great name...I may have a slight Grey's addiction too....

I think the names great!! Haven't u changed this name a million times already??
xx

Yeah I had Penelope first but I got such horrible feedback on it. I still LOVE that name and if I ever move out of this god forsaken closed minded province and have a little girl..I'm using it. Then Kennedy, but this happened haha.

Meredith is pretty!!! Does it mean anything? :rofl: Penelope was great too though!

I think Meredith is a lovely name - has a nicer meaning too, lol.

Oh no,not again :rofl: What you like... :dohh:

Meredith is a lovely name though hun.

:p

Guys picking a baby name is a big deal :rofl: I can't just stick her with a name thats going to ruin her for life!!! (my excuse for changing my name so often)

Meredith is pretty!!! Does it mean anything? :rofl: Penelope was great too though!

I keep coming up with two meanings. One is "Great Lord" and the other is "Protector/Guardian of the Sea". I like the guardian of the sea better haha...but both are better than ugly head!

Meredith is a pretty name too, but so was Penelope. You could still change your mind again though.....
xx

Once again a fabbo name Rae!!!

But I shall be calling your bump Little Rae until she arrives as i'm so used to you changing her name :rofl:

My twin sisters name- I like it- we call her Mere or Merri for short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"