soo please some input:)

mystykal

Reaction score
This will be kinda detailes but oh well from what ive read there are almost no limits.

For the past id say.. 2? Weeks i have been extremely moody and one day about a week or a bit more ago i wiped after peeing and saw a little tinge of blood. I didnt think much of it because me and my soon to be husband had alot of fun the previpus days before so i was sore and i thought raw. But evergday my emotions have been all over the walls and i feel like a mess because every little thing sets me off, im either super happy, really angry or crying my eyes out., ive been extremely thirsty (i say this while drinking a 2l bottle of water, nothing seems to quench me enough. Same with foods, im cravi.g stuff ive never really liked, lamb, veal and lots of sweet and salty stuff. I had a uti that lasted a day, and i pee a heck of alot more. There were a few times he held my hair while vommiting. But it was more gagging amd gas then vomit, ive been so tired lately too!! Literally sleeping for 15 hours staying awake for maybe 7 then sleepinng even more, ive been a little constipated, very gassy. Had heartburn and indigestion a few times, last night was the last. Now this is the fun part. I feel more horny then i ever have before and when we have sex.it feels a million times more intense, my boobs felt heavy and a little tender a few days ago and are normal now, i also am very wet, jts clear cm and i keep thinking my period is early but its not until the first week and a half of nov. There was light pinm brownish bleeding for a few hours along wirh cramping that went away, until night came and i couldnt control my horniness, i went pee after and there was more pink.

We really want to be pregnant and i really hope its our time. I dont keep track of ov day, nor. Bbts. We got over excited a few months ago and got a bfn. But ladies, what do you think ? Is the pink brown cm blood stuff / my period or implantation bleeding. Feel free to ask me anything give advice o whatever!!! Thanks !! Ps. Sorry for typos this phonebhas a bad keyboardand i just remembered, i have been geting super hot for a while then i get cold, hmmm... thanks for reading

I also forgot to say ive had wicked dizzy spells and motion sickness its not so bad at the moment, and.a few hours ago we made love again and i ran to the closest garbage to puke, maybe flu??

It sounds from everything you described that it is possible you are pregnant. You are also at the phase when a pregnancy test bought from the drug store could give you a better answer. They are usually accurate after your first missed period, although some are accurate as soon as your body's hormones have changed, which happens right away. You can read the labels or ask the pharmacist when you go which one would give the best results. The TV ads for EPT state that they are accurate right away, but the pharmacist would know best.

Please write back and let us know, since you have been trying since at least June from your messages on this forum, and I hope you are pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->