soo tired ...

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
anyone else just feel your tired the whole time, i feel so exhausted and like i could sleep for ever, i guess most of you do aswell part of the package of becoming a mum a guess xxx :sleep:

Were your iron levels low in pregnency??

hey hun, i still get days like this, my iron was low during pregnancy too think it was 7.2 when i collapsed in hsptl after having her...
Rhiannon is 4.5months old and i still get days where i could sleep 12+ hours
if your a meat eater red meat and spinach i found was a great combo for making me feel like i had more enegry :) x

Yea that sounds right, and remeber LO is only 5weeks old your bound to be tired your iron levels just aren't helping the situation!! Remember to take iron tablets with OJ or vitamin C to help you absorb the iron better. Hope you feel more alert soon x x

Definitely take your iron tablets still, and if you can, try to nap while he is napping. At least like one during the day. I think new parents walk around in a sleep deprived state for the first few months. When I first had Erica, I would fall asleep typing on BNB LOL!

I'm SO exhausted! I was driving around town and was falling asleep. It was kinda scary. I think I've been going too much. I'm taking today and tomorrow to just relax!

I had no idea that the iron levels was a factor that I'm still tired guess I'm too tired to think straight lol! How long will we be on iron tablets for then?

I've was always really tired until I got a sound sleeper noise machine now I get him to sleep a little faster so I get a bit more sleep :) I hope you feel better soon hun.

I had no idea that the iron levels was a factor that I'm still tired guess I'm too tired to think straight lol! How long will we be on iron tablets for then?

i was told my iron was low duinr my pregnancy they gave my iron tablets and said to carry on taking them after hes born for about 6 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->