Soo... what helped you conceive??

littlelegs91

Reaction score
So we are currently been trying for baby number 2 for nearly 2 and half years, is there anything that helped you conceive?

Baby dust xxx

My doctor used a water sonogram to see inside uterus better than ultrasound. Found issue that was causing me problems, did d&c , no problems conceiving thus forward. Also , used preseed, mucinex, Softcups and opk's.

...rum, lots of rum... cant even remember how it happened :haha:
( didn't mean to be painful or sarcastic, but this time this is how it really happened).

I would say pure luck. My DH and I tried for 6 months and finally got a BFP which ended in a miscarriage. We hadn't done anything different. I used preseed from 2nd Cycle but it did not have that magic effect for us.

For us we tried for No2 for over two years. Had a HSG (which came back clear) but we conceived a few months later. I put it down to that but it could just be dumb luck!

Opks

Supplements:
Myo-Inositol
Maca root
EPO
Pink stork fertility tea
Vitex
Folic acid

We also used preseed. Conceived on the first month of trying.

I obsessively track my fertility signs -- OPKs, BBT, CM, CP, the whole nine yards.

What seems to have done it this time? Giving up. :haha:

It took 5 cycles to conceive, despite excellent timing. It was a CP, and I lost it. Same thing on cycle #6. The following cycle, no luck. The cycle after that, another CP/early MC. I was crushed because it genuinely seemed at first like it was going to stick, but it didn't. I put TTC on hold and did some blood tests in the hopes that it would give me some insight, but it didn't. I continued to track my fertility signs, but we didn't target our BD'ing. I was debating whether or not we wanted to keep trying at all -- the constant losses kept taking their toll on me. Well, around 10dpo, I decided I wanted a drink with dinner, but I opted to play it safe because I'd had some TWW symptoms that could have been pregnancy symptoms (but that also all had perfectly reasonable explanations). Color me surprised when it came up positive! (So much for that drink.)

Everyone always says, "relax and it'll happen," which is trite advice, and for someone like me, how can I relax? I'm obsessive. But when I finally just said, "I can't keep doing this, I give up," that seems to have somehow done the trick.

It's still early yet, but so far, so good. FX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->