sooo confused please help

xxitsbritxx

Reaction score
so i have tried for years to get pregnant but every guy i was with was just not the right one. i think i found the one im supposed to be with and we dont use protection. i know about ovulation days and when you are most fertile and lately i have been experiencing some symptoms, i will describe them and i hope you can give me some insight to wether it might be pregnancy or something else. symptoms me and my partner have noticed: Fatigue: i have been sleeping at least 10 hours a night waking up extremely tired and wanting to sleep through the whole day. hunger: i have been noticing my stomach growling a lot and i get nautious if i do not eat right away. i usually only eat twice a day and i dont get hungry in between and i never feel sick if i dont. constipation: nasty yes but this is also VERY unusual for me because i have a very quick gi system. cravings: i am a vegitarian and i have had an uncontrollable urge for beef jerky. its the only thing that seems to satisfy my hunger. and last but not least i am moody: i am bipolar so mood swings are normal but i have been emotional like being brought to tears easily and i dont cry very much. i had my period on the 2nd of january and had plenty of intercourse. when would i be able to test and get an accurate result because me and my partner are anxious to find out. thank you and im sorry its so long.

It depends on how long your usual cycle is. How long is it normally? id say try testing on the day of your missed period (the day your supposed to get your period but it doesnt show).

i usually get it around 28-29 days i want to test but i dont think ive had enuf time yet so i have to wait its the worst

I would test on the 29th if I were you if af doesnt show up! Yes it is too early right now!
Unless you get one of them tests that you can test 5-6 before your missed period then you could test now but it would likely be negative this far along. Best to wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->