SOOO... doc called

mhaynes79

Reaction score
The doctor called last night and told me my pregnancy test was negative. I was really bummed b/c I was like on cd 66 or something crazy like that. The good news is that AF came this morning. Why is this good news? B/c I am FINALLY back to CD 1 !!! I also ovulated when I thought I did I know my luteal phase if approx 13-14 days. So, I have some info for this month and I am ready to start again!!! YAY :):flower:

That's a real shame about the negative test but good news you now know where youbare and can start from scratch- hopefully with a normal cycle without going up to scary numbers like that!!
Good luck for your BFP!!!! :)

Good luck could you try ac to make your cycle more regular

I heard stories about women getting their period too late right after a negative blood test. In our minds somewhere we want a BFP so bad, when we learn that's not the case, we release ourselves and accept it and AF comes right after. I'm glad that you're now in a new cycle and ready to start trying again.
I hope you'll get a BFP soon! :flower:

Ac will hopefully be a god send for you has been for me. And yes what does raspberry tea do??

Red Raspberry Leaf – You may take this herb during the entire cycle as it strengthens the uterine lining, thus helping to lengthen the luteal phase. But do ask your healthcare provider about continuing red raspberry leaf once pregnancy occurs. Usually, it should only be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy, because it “tones” the uterus

For centuries, women who were likely to have miscarriages took an herbal preventive that is also associated with a well-known fruit. Red raspberry leaf has the reputation of helping to relax the uterus. In addition to helping to prevent miscarriages, it is also recommended for infertility. ?Raspberry works by helping the fertilized egg attach to the uterine lining and stay attached,? says Jennifer Brett, N.D., a naturopathic doctor at the Wilton Naturopathic Center in Stratford, Connecticut.

Raspberry also seems to have a toning effect that helps women?s reproductive systems function normally. Nowadays, herbalists capitalize on this benefit by recommending raspberry for a variety of women?s problems, such as morning sickness, menstrual cramps, and heavy menstrual bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->