Sooo excited just booked the kids to go and have Tea with Santa at Hamleys Toy Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

comicwife

Proud mum of 4
Reaction score
Soo excited it's now starting to feel real :happydance:

And after the kids have had their Tea with Santa, Santa then leads all the kids out to post their letters and then they make their way to the stage where the kids all dance to Let it snow as it starts snowing on them :happydance: the look on the kids faces is priceless :happydance:

Then afterwards we head down to the Xmas Market and then round to George Square to look at all the Xmas lights and have a little mulled wine

Can't bloody wait I'm worse than the kids lol :happydance:

That's sounds ruddy amazing, take me with you:winkwink:

Ohh i never knew Hamleys in Glasgow did this. Do the parents get to watch it all ?

Ohh i never knew Hamleys in Glasgow did this. Do the parents get to watch it all ?

Yes :happydance: you are right beside your child the whole time and you can take photos and video everything they are no restrictions :happydance: I love it so much because Santa is pretty much will the kids for the whole hour instead of your normal 5mins with Santa
And that's who the kids want to see Santa!! You defo get your money's worth from Santa :) xx

How did u book? Can't see anything?

Lol. found it now! Thanks. I'm such a plonker, I was moaning they only had breakfast sessions left, then realised there was a drop down to click on! Doh!

It says only one adult can accompany them :( - my husband and I would both want to go with our little one and as we only have one, then only one adult would be allowed :(

Back to the drawing board for me!

Looks good though, you'll have an amazing time!

It says only one adult can accompany them :( - my husband and I would both want to go with our little one and as we only have one, then only one adult would be allowed :(

Ive read on some reviews that the are not that strict with the one adult thing. But if they are you can swap about if you want.

Ive read on some reviews that the are not that strict with the one adult thing. But if they are you can swap about if you want.

What I have seen happen to begin with one adult goes in with their kids and swaps about 20mins later with the other parent and because the elves are so busy with the kids and Santa by then the other parent comes back in and stays at the back of the room ( the rooms not big so you still see your kid and everything that happening) and I have never seen anyone asked to leave and this will be our 5th year going :)

Ive booked now. Thanks for the heads up.

YEY!! You and your little one is going to have an amazing time it might seem a bit expensive but it is sooo worth the money I has 3 of my kids there last year lol
Which Hamleys are you going too? London or Glasgow?? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g