sooo happy finally pregnant!!! any1 got preg whilst on clomid & had an early scan?

Congratulations and FXed for you My Dear! :hugs:

thanks peekaboo.....hasnt sunk in still lol!! really hope u get ur bfp soon too xxxx

Congrats Dancingkaty - I had a feeling this would be your month - great news . :happydance:

my fs rang this morning & has said she is sending me a date for an early scan...to check for twins as i was on clomid! im still so excited & it hasnt sunk in im pregnant....i am just so worried something will go wrong, you hear about all these m/c......really hope mine is a sticky bean xx

i did another clearblue digital today....last sun morning it said 1-2 weeks, 5 days later (today) it says 3+....im very happy!! xx

I got an early scan and got pregnant on my 3rd month of clomid. I also have a past history with 2 miscarriages one at 14wks making me high risk so they wanted to make sure my pregnancy was viable so I'm not quite sure what they would do for you but it doesnt hurt to ask!!

got my early scan date through the post yesterday, 12th march, thats next fri! :) im soo excited but so nervous that i will miscarry b4 then or the scan will show nothing. im 5 +2 now so will be almost 7 weeks when i have the scan...will i see hearbeat?? xx

got my early scan date through the post yesterday, 12th march, thats next fri! :) im soo excited but so nervous that i will miscarry b4 then or the scan will show nothing. im 5 +2 now so will be almost 7 weeks when i have the scan...will i see hearbeat?? xx

I seen babys heartbeat at 6wks+3days
So glad you got your scan, I know how scary it is to wonder before whether everything is going to be okay or not. Once you get in there its like a huge weight lifted off.

Congrats, so glad for you. Enjoy ur scan and keep us updated!

I too fell pregnant on Clomid and was offered an early scan at 7 weeks where we saw the heartbeat!!!

Congratulations. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->