sooo happy finally pregnant!!! any1 got preg whilst on clomid & had an early scan?

omg had the scan done today!!!! & its...................twins!!!! saw both heartbeats & they are in seperate sacs!!! we are soooo shocked but might explain why i have sooo bad morning sickness!! they couldnt give us a photo which i was disappointed with as they were so tiny, they asked how far i thought i was & i said just over 6 weeks & he said yes that looks right. he said all looks ok & he will do the full report & send to my fs who will arrange the 12 week scan...have that date already anyway, 22nd april. xx

Wow...that is such exciting news...one is a miacle but to be blessed with two!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Just starting cycle 2 of clomid....hope I'm as lucky as you hun :happydance:

HeHe! Congrats from one twin mummy to another!

I also conceived on clomid and was given an early scan, such a shock when they tell you it's 2 isn't it!!

I'm so pleased for you hun, congratulations! xx

OMG twins - fantastice news - 2 for the price of 1.... well done. Thank god the scan went well too. All the best. x

Hi katy, congratulations!!! But you know what - this is so weird. I was thinking about you over the weekend (ha ha, not a stalker don't worry!) because we used to chat over in LTTTC and I've just started clomid, so was thinking about you getting your BFP while on clomid - and for some reason I thought, I bet she has twins!! How weird is that. OMG you must be sooooooooooo excited. I'm really pleased for you, that's such a blessing. xx

aww bless u peekaboo! i kinda had the feeling it might be twins as felt sooo rough & the weeks on the clearblue digital tests were rising so quickly!! thats why i really pushed for the early scan...& there they were...2 sacs on the screen! 1 baby in each! very weird feeling im still in utter shock!! Have felt quite emotional the past 2/3 days & cant stop thinking about how hard it is going to be let alone the expensense! but im so happy & sooo grateful to be blessed with 2! Its weird to think just 2 mths ago we were kinda ready to try iui as didnt think the clomid was gonna get us our BFP after the 3rd cycle, then bang 4th cycle it happened!! I really do wish you all the luck in the world peekaboo, i loved our chats in LTTTC & im hoping you will soon get ur BFP & you can join me in 1st tri!!!

take care xxx
Hi katy, congratulations!!! But you know what - this is so weird. I was thinking about you over the weekend (ha ha, not a stalker don't worry!) because we used to chat over in LTTTC and I've just started clomid, so was thinking about you getting your BFP while on clomid - and for some reason I thought, I bet she has twins!! How weird is that. OMG you must be sooooooooooo excited. I'm really pleased for you, that's such a blessing. xx

Thanks sweetie, thats so kind of you. Wish you all the best for your pregnancy. Save me a spot over in the pregnancy side of things and I hope to join you soon. xx

omg Katy that is such amazing news - you're my new inspiration! xxx

im so glad clomid has finally worked for you all the best and happy healthy baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->