Sooo I guess It;s my turn!

Oh that's wonderful and it looks like CONGRATULATIONS are in order. :flower:

How were you feeling that was different? I always ask as I love hearing about the positive symptom watch.

Wishing you a happy, healthy and enjoyable nine months.

:hug:

Thank you!

well I think I posted some symptoms somewhere on here. but here they are...

I love coffee but I just haven't wanted to drink it lately. My dog was acting strange towards me. I started cutting our walk down to half a mile because I get winded easily now. I have been REALLY thirsty! Seriously thirsty. I drank a pitcher of tea in a few minutes. my fingers got so swollen that I could not take my rings off. The piercings that were plastic started to get infected and I had to put in all surgical steel. Hightened sense of smell.Achy,burning breasts. I started staying away from foods that I like and eating things that I normally wouldn't. not really peeing a whole lot more than before. sweaty palms. hot flashes. very weepy. I cry when I watch anything on animal planet.

Yay, Honey! Congrats! I hope to meet you 1st Trimester very soon!

:happydance::bfp::happydance: another one!
see you in the first tri!:hugs:

Wow- so there really *is* something to the piercings theory. Congratulations!

Wow- so there really *is* something to the piercings theory. Congratulations!

I guess so. And I had an appointment to have my right nostril pierced friday....I will be cancelling now. lol. I really wanted it pierced again but I want this even more.

and one more thing.....for the past few days I felt like I was almost drooling. Extra saliva! LOTS OF IT. I was fussing at Kylie for feeding the cats without permission and I'm sure i looked like sylvester......lol. That was when I noticed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->