sooo it's official...

MummyMummy

Reaction score
i have big ninnys (aka boobies :o) my 3 year old told meyesterday after touching one :rofl:

we were all in bed having fun and playing and he touched my booband giggled andi said where's your ninnys? do i touch your ninnys? and he turned around and said that they were too small so i told him so are mine and he said noooo mummy they are big :rofl:

omg. the things little ones say :o needless to say mr.man was chukling away to himself!!!

xXx

:rofl:

My eldest daughter went through a phase of grabbing my mum's.....for some unknown reason she called them Nannies 'Rug Rats' WTF?!! :rofl: I dunno where she got that :dohh:

rug rats? :rofl:

that is too cute!! i dunno what the big facination with boobs is *shrug* :lol:

xXx

Lol! My daughter went through a stage of pulling my shirt down to see mine or touching them, my mum said it was normal but i didn't like it lol

My niece (who's barely 3) likes to cuddle me, and once or twice when the neck of my top was a little too down, she would point and laugh! :rofl: And then I would just tickle her and she would forget all about it :)

I bf josh & have never had a problem with him grabbing my top but when he was about 18mth ish, A friend picked him up whilst we were at a do in the pub, christening or something similar & he grabbed her top yanked it down & smacked her boob so hard she has this cute little red print lol Obviously he hadnt realised coz he didnt understand, but we found it hilarious !

My now 7yr old went through a stage when she was around 5 of touching everyones boobs, my poor friend got in my car one night and Kayleigh went and started touching her, I was so embarrassed and very glad to say it was just a stage!

Hi my lil man is just gone on 4 and goin through the phase of commentin or touchin boobies he often leaves me with red face when in town. Please tell me it'll pass :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->