• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sooo mad

Reaction score
so mad Florida sucks I have to wait to get approved for insurance before I can get my dating scan so now I won't know how far along I am for maybe 2 or 3 weeks I can still go to my prenatal visits but I can't get the ultrasound is so frustrating not knowing how far I am

I would have been the same but I'd have to have waited 6 weeks until my 12 week scan - I went private! Is that an option for you?

That's a Florida law?

I live in Florida and am getting my first ultrasound at my 8 week appt in a couple of weeks.

Sorry you're having this frustration. :(

I just ordered a scan on February 6th its 85 dollars out of pocket with no insurance I'm so nervous though because I hope I'm far enough along by then to hear heartbeat

What kind of plan is causing you to have to wait hun? I've lived and been insured in Florida for many years and never had to wait that long with restrictions like that? If I'm not mistaken all private pans (Medicaid plans being the exception) have an emergency clause for pregnant women so you can be added as soon as pregnancy is confirmed and have full access to benefits. I hope your private scan goes well btw that time frame seems to be about 50/50 on seeing much more than the gestational sac and possibly the fetal pole but you never know!

I applied for Medicaid I had to send and my boyfriend and my pay stubs so it could take up to 30 days to get approved if I get approved, I'm hoping I'll be around 5 or 6 weeks at my ultrasound what would I do usually see around that mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->