Sooo stuck on adults...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Heeelp!! Ive not one single idea for anyone in my family other than OH and the kiddos.

Ive still got to buy for my Mum (and a little something for her partner), my Dad (and something little for his partner), my Grandparents, my big Sis (30) and her partner, my little Sis (25) and her partner and my Brother (22)! I also need to think of ideas for my MIL, FIL, BIL and both my OHs Nans!! :/

For the female adults on my side - Making a glitter wine glass for them with their initial
My sisters - 27, 27 & 29
SIL's - 19 & 26

Male having a tankard with glitter initial
BIL - 31
SIL partners - 25 & 35

Then all having a sweet jar which I'm putting together from chocolate spread jars.

Mum - Sweets nail varnish, PJ's, make-up, perfume & sweet jar
Dad - undecided & sweet jar
MIL - Baileys chocolate fondue, PJ's, slippers, personalised pen & sweet jar
FIL - undecided, personalised pen & sweet jar

OH Grandma - Cushion, Yankee candle & Yankee tart burner

A lot of adults will be getting wine from us. My mother I'm going to get a Willow Tree nativity set (she collects them) and my dad likes to shop for books but doesn't have a lot of spare money so we're getting him a book store gift card.

One of my sisters is getting a movie night gift basket and the other a liquor themed one (to share with her husband).

I'm boring I always go with pjs for my mum and sister hehe

I find adults so hard to buy for xx

I'm stuck on my FIL and dad. For the ladies they are getting bath sets and spa certificates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back