sooo tired

klouise1993

Reaction score
I can't literally explain how tired I am at the moment I get up in the morning and by the time I've come downstairs I'm absolutely shattered and nearly falling asleep on the sofa! I've got seriously no energy in me to do anything most days I just sit on the sofa all day in my pyjamas and I have a nap then about an hour or so after I'm tired again! Any of you like this and maybe a stupid question but does it die down a bit or do you just feel like this through the entire pregnancy? Xx

I'm exactly the same this pregnancy it's awful 😔😩

I can't literally explain how tired I am at the moment I get up in the morning and by the time I've come downstairs I'm absolutely shattered and nearly falling asleep on the sofa! I've got seriously no energy in me to do anything most days I just sit on the sofa all day in my pyjamas and I have a nap then about an hour or so after I'm tired again! Any of you like this and maybe a stupid question but does it die down a bit or do you just feel like this through the entire pregnancy? Xx

I've been the same way! I work full-time, so I cannot take a nap during the day. The last few weeks I’ve hit a 'wall' around 2:00pm, and once home I'm out by 8pm and sleep until 6am. Seriously! Exhaustion has been my #1 symptom.

I hope we get some reprieve by the second trimester.

It gets so much better by the second trimester. It's like you are a new woman. Then you get huge by the 3rd and you tired again. I love the second trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->