Sooo what did we all have for tea ....

Pinkfly

Mum of 2 boys & Pink bump
Reaction score
I had Steak, Jacket potatoe, fried egg with onions and peppers...:winkwink:....
Want something sweet now.....Wheres that Galaxy bar.....

wanna choccie hobnob? i feel sick ive ate that many - take them away!

I had spag bol. My bestest made sauce in a long time! That wasn't enough so I've just had a roll on cheese n onion square crisps!!

i had chicken casserole with loads of veg & mashed potato, yummy :)

i had roast beef, mash, yorkshire pudding, brussells, carrotts, cauliflour and gravy yum yum xx

mmmmmmmmm want more food now and yes emma1980 pass a hobnob lol xx

I've had minced beef & onion pie with new spuds and gravy....YUM!

I'm now tempted to go and get a mince pie :D

Didnt even have a real dinner today :( all I have had all day is a single twix stick and a largish preprepared fruit salad. Think beanie is crushing my stomach today :( x

I had 4 weet-a-bix with loads of sugar and warm milk :)
I had my dinner at lunch time so weren't really hungry
:rofl:

I had chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, peas and gravy!!!

babys favorite chicken curry eaten in between power cuts watching the snow fall with feet up in front of the fire.

Husband has then brought me a cup of tea, a hot water bottle and a slice of apple pie and cream for desert :)

Chicken Jalfrezi, Keema Naan. Pilau Rice .............. a whole bottle of grape and apple shloer, and ben and jerries cookie dough ice cream. *burp*

i'm also randomly in the middle of making bread..... yes i know its 23.45! lol.. im just not remotely tired... i've also got the washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher on the go.... neighbours mus love me.....right wheres the kitkats!

Chicken lasagne...nothing since and I really want another lasagne!!! Sadly it was a ready meal and not one I had prepared myself jus cos I was so busy and didn't have time to make anything from scratch...especially with nothing in the fridge!! Too much snow to go to the shops as its all down hill from my house and my poor car wouldn't make it back up the hill haha....think of the hill Peppa Pig lives on...that is pretty much what my car would have contended with hahahaaa not nice :(

i had to many diff things lol i couldnt decided and made 3 different things with a few hours. first it was shrimp fried rice, then spaghetti, then eggs with ham and bagel. i never fully finished any of it

lol - Ummmmmm all sounded Yummmmmmmmmy! I could really eat a chicken dinner now...
loopy lou your night sounded fab - umm watching the snow with apple pie yum yum...
and bethy152 thats funny making bread at 11.45pm at least all the washing etc was done before you went bed ;) and a kit kat to help you along the way - Purrrfect! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->