Sooo

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Constipated 😂😂. So full sorry tmi. But I seriously need to know what will help. Any ideas??

Fresh orange juice, prune juice (yak but works), keep hydrated and brekki cereal with fibre (bran flakes, all bran)

Ugh me too its awful, woke me up with pain for an hour and a half last night. I used the Metamucil fiber wafers through my last pregnancy and it worked well, they taste good too... My SO took one and thought it was just a cookie... time to start those again.

Thanks ladies, tried the pure orange and I'm drinking 2ltrs plus of water a day. And still nothing. I have to keep eating coz if I don't I get shaky and feel faint, dizzy. Then feel very sick. But I'm so full. It's painful just to sit 😕

Get some lactulose from any pharmacy hun. U need to drink plenty with it thoughx

I have been :happydance: who ever thought I would happy dance over a poop! 😂😂 thanks ladies. Feeling a bit lighter sorry tmi 😂. Other than that I feel positively sick yay 😝

Haha I was the same on the phone to my best friend the other day....both getting excited because I finally went.....think she got fed up of me moaning haha xx

:haha: told dh and was less than impressed lol. Oh well I'm over the moon 😝

No offence gemstone but glad you feel poop lol, and also glad you had a poop 😂

I know youve seen the update since but yes all is well. I was pleasantly suprised, i think Ill be due boxing day ish x

Three important recommendations:

1. Take a magnesium supplement - Natural Calm is a good one. It's a powder you mix with water before bed. It helps you sleep better but also helps with bowel movements by relaxing muscles (ie. colon).

2. Try drinking a glass of warm water with lemon juice when you get up in the morning. The acidity gets your bowels moving.

3. Try propping your feet up on a waste basket or something so your knees are higher than your hips when you go. This squat position is actually the natural human position for going to the bathroom and it allows the colon to straighten out so you can pass what's there a bit easier.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"